Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

I said years ago that the Sixers should trade Simmons.

Even once they were here, the day it was announced that he was reporting they should have taken the best deal on the table.

I'm not at all sure what they think is going to happen that's going to be good for them.  What if he plays and shoots 20% from the line?

He doesn't want to be there.  The fans don't want him.  He's going to get booed at home and on the road.  I don't think his family situation has resolved.  Do they really expect him to be much better than he was in the playoffs?  And if he's bad, his value plummets even more.  It just seems so unlikely that his value goes up.  

Edited by PeterMP

2 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

This is what happens when Kyrie isn't out with the sage before the game. Their chakras aren't aligned.

The un dispelled demons are making them free throws rim out.

I expected the Bucks to get rolled tonight.  It’s an emotional night with lots of distractions and the Nets have to still be sore they lost that playoff series by such a narrow margin.  

Glad to be wrong.  I love watching the nets lose.  

18 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

Kyrie Irving can play road games right?  Why didn't he play tonight?  Or did the Nets just say **** it and told him to stay home completely? 

Nets told him he’s either all in or out.  Makes sense because he’d never be able to practice with them at all.  

It’s going to take Lakers a long time to figure out their roster but I’ve never liked Westbrook and I thought this trade was a bad idea. I don’t think they can do it because it just doesn’t make sense and he simply can’t shoot. Maybe they will 

warriors look nice and if they can hang around until Klay comes back they might be able to make a nice playoff push 

Ben Simmons is a joke. Richard Jefferson can sit there and say Philly has blame too for trying to trade him, but we’re in a new season and he’s been acting like a 10 year old.

In the NFL when a player holds out for a bigger contract after he out performs his current deal, it makes sense. But Ben has got his money and is getting paid max dollars and don’t want to work. Right now, he’s 100% to blame for this situation. Now, as if no one saw this coming, he has a back issue. Not only is he hurting himself, he’s hurting other NBA players because this is surely to come up in the next collective bargaining agreement. 

Whoever is giving this young man advice needs to be replaced because they’re not doing him any favors. 

Edited by No Nonsense