Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

55 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

What do guys think about the end of the Thunder/Lakers game?  About 3 seconds left, Thunder up by five.  Rondo throws a half court inbound pass.  Bazeley steals it and dunks. Westbrook goes nuts.

If you don't want to be mad don't let them steal the ball.

24 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

If you don't want to be mad don't let them steal the ball.

Yeah, it was a lazy pass and no one from the Lakers came back to the ball.  OKC may win just like 15 games this season.  I have no problem with it.  But I’ve read a lot of commenters who aren’t even Lakers fans up in arms about it.

2 hours ago, Ball Security said:

Yeah, it was a lazy pass and no one from the Lakers came back to the ball.  OKC may win just like 15 games this season.  I have no problem with it.  But I’ve read a lot of commenters who aren’t even Lakers fans up in arms about it.

Don't get why folks would be up in arms. It would be one thing if the Thunder were up like 30 but the Lakers were still trying to win regardless of how futile it was. Good for the Thunder and probably the last time we talk about them this season.

Love it.

Try to avoid the contact, or fight through the contact and actually attempt to get into a shooting motion. That simple. That classic Harden arm flail as soon as contact occurs is gone!

I'm sure there are some exciting free throw shooting contest going on at elementary schools across the country.

22 minutes ago, shuler74 said:

Montrez with another game over 20 pts, with ZERO play calls for him…….let that sink in.

Always really liked his game.  Very high quality team first player who is great for your culture.  Tremendous move bringing him, Kuzma, Caldwell-Pope, Aaron Holiday & Dinwiddie in.  I think Sheppard is doing a fine job thus far.