Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

2 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

They’ve had a lot of guys out.  Holliday, Middleton, Lopez.

i'll take it. more mediocrity from the rest of the league

would be hilarious to see them win the title, make no changes at all, return the same team and finish 5th or 6th seed

it would go to show you the NBA finally has parity

1 hour ago, Ball Security said:

They’ve had a lot of guys out.  Holliday, Middleton, Lopez.

Giannis has missed a game too.  Tough to win when you can’t get a consistent rotations and contracts have left your team thin.  Bucks will be fine if they can get healthy.

11 minutes ago, Destino said:

And now they’ve done exactly that.  35-18 quarter.  

Obviously they can score but their defense and bench is back to their championship level. One thing I always noticed in that 73 win season is that their bench constantly extended leads or outright ran teams off the court. They’ve been lacking quality depth the last few years but damn they have it now to go with a fast and athletic D and ridiculous offense. Scary 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Obviously they can score but their defense and bench is back to their championship level. One thing I always noticed in that 73 win season is that their bench constantly extended leads or outright ran teams off the court. They’ve been lacking quality depth the last few years but damn they have it now to go with a fast and athletic D and ridiculous offense. Scary 

Still early in the season, but they’re a buzzsaw right now.  So much pressure on both ends of the court.

• Like 1

I hate GS. With their owners willing to pay the luxury tax, they are set up perfectly for the next decade if any of their younger players develop into all-stars. (Poole, Wiseman, Moody, Kuminga, and another other picks they make in the next few years)

• Haha 1

He went Beastmode there for a second, just breaking tackles left and right.  He’s going to be embarrassed when he sees that video though, no one is ever proud watching themselves loose it like that.  I don’t see what he did being that big a deal though.  He didn’t swing at anyone.  

i don’t know if Lebron meant to put his fist into the guys face or just violently get his arm free.  The same motion does both.  Should probably get a short suspension so the NBA looks like they’re being fair enough.