Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

9 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

@Renegade7 why are you confused.  Nobody gives a ****.  I care less what team visits the white house, leave politics out of sports.  

You don't care, that doesn't mean nobody cares or it doesn't matter.

I was happy when some teams from different sports didn't go visit Trump, pissed the Nats did, and glad its back to not being so politically divisive or embarrassing anymore.

Edited by Renegade7

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

You don't care, that doesn't mean nobody cares or it doesn't matter.

I was happy when some teams from different sports didn't go visit Trump, pissed the Nats did, and glad its back to not being so politically divisive or embarrassing anymore.

Ok, care about useless **** like that if you want to.  I wont.  Politics don't need to be in sports, PERIOD!

Just now, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Ok, care about useless **** like that if you want to.  I wont.  Politics don't need to be in sports, PERIOD!

They shouldn't but they are, so yes, im glad some of them don't jus shut up and play, like Kanter, that guy is awesome.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Quit letting politics in your sports.  You, me, everyone should not give a **** who visits the white house or not.  

I'm not letting them in, they are forcing their way in, especially lately.  Didn't you see Cruz endorsement of NBA players not getting the vaccine? It goes both ways.  

Just now, Renegade7 said:

Wtf is that supposed to mean?  Would you rather PM me so we don't derail the thread? Or make another so we arent so off topic here?

Look at yourself and ask this question.  Are you allowing  politics to corupt your sports?  The answer is yes.  Find a solution.

3 minutes ago, Switchgear said:

Renegade, how dare you have a different point of view than Dont Taze Me. Not cool, man.

You can go **** yourself.

Just now, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Look at yourself and ask this question.  Are you allowing  politics to corupt your sports?  The answer is yes.  Find a solution.

Me? One dude?  Allowing multibillion dollar sports organizations to be influenced by cultural or political trends and events of an entire country and or planet?  Sports dont exist in a vacuum, what do you suggest and why?

8 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I mean I get his frustration. And he’s an all-time great player and his entire career is reduced to “Michael Jordan’s helper” he’s also right that Jordan played on really great teams but it’s never remembered that way 

Pippen sounds jealous. He was the guy and he refused to go into a game when the play didn’t go through him. He had migraines vs the Bad Boy Pistons. Pippen was great, but he was no MJ. And he loses all credibility when he brings up players Will Perdue, Steve Kerr, Ron Harper and Bill Willington. 

On 10/31/2021 at 1:04 PM, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

Heat look different this year…The impact Lowry has had on the team is totally underrated. Super high IQ team. Let’s see how it all looks come March/April..🔥

Heat are scary right now.  Chicago is also playing well, and actually playing defense.  If they stay healthy both teams will be tough outs in the post season.

it’s a long season though so we’ll see.

• Like 1