Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

I think the punishments from the league were appropriate.  You don't suspend guys for a hard foul within a game.  A fine seems appropriate.  And you don't give Jokic more than a game for a contact that really wasn't that hard or dirty.  But you do have to give him a game because he did something that should have started a brawl, and probably would have against anyone remotely likable and without the history of being a fake tough guy in Keef.  Who wants to get in a fight to defend that guy though?

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Hersh said:

The NBA should force the Rockets to either waive Wall or buy him out if they refuse to play him. 

I mean they aren't doing anything illegal. A team can choose to play or not play anyone they want for any reason as long as they're still meeting their contractual obligations.

If I'm Wall I don't mind. I'm still getting paid and I can keep myself fresh/healthy for when I'm eventually out of Houston and can maybe turn my career around somewhere else, hopefully a better team.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

I mean they aren't doing anything illegal. A team can choose to play or not play anyone they want for any reason as long as they're still meeting their contractual obligations.

If I'm Wall I don't mind. I'm still getting paid and I can keep myself fresh/healthy for when I'm eventually out of Houston and can maybe turn my career around somewhere else, hopefully a better team.

I get and understand what you are saying but what's the point of keeping him on the roster if they are paying him no matter what? They could've played him and let him maybe establish some value. They aren't and it's better for basketball if he's playing. 

Of course, maybe Wall doesn't really want to play. 

47 minutes ago, Destino said:

Golden State annihilated Chicago.  Warriors are playing excellent basketball early this season.  

Wait til they get Klay and Wiseman. 😆

My favorite stat of the night, Steph now has 36 games with 9 or more 3s. No other player in NBA history is in the double digits. 

Also how the **** was GPII not rostered long term by another team. Dude is money of D and had springs in his legs.