Jump to content
Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***


RonArtest15
 Share

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

He stands with them except when they are kneeling. 

 

Ya, what happened to "shut up and play"?

 

Your body your choice is one of the most ironic things to come out of Texas right now, like Texas politicians have the memory span of goldfish.

Edited by Renegade7
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

 

Ya, what happened to "shut up and play"?

 

Your body your choice is one of the most ironic things to come out of Texas right now, like Texas politicians have the memory span of goldfish.

 

It's intentional.  It's a cynical attempt to poison the phrase.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Weak

 

 

 

Being social justice warriors (I'm not hating on it when I say it) isn't their job either.  It's hard for me to believe that the same group of people could come together for BLM, anti police brutality, etc, but can't lead when it comes to this.  

 

Kareem threw it down last week, his comments were spot on. 

 

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/32314598/philadelphia-76ers-star-joel-embiid-calls-ben-simmons-situation-borderline-disrespectful-team

 

Quote

"The situation is disappointing, borderline kind of disrespectful to all the guys that are out here fighting for their lives," Embiid told reporters at training camp Thursday.

 

Fighting for our lives in training camp, Embiid?  **** off.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/30/2021 at 5:03 PM, Spaceman Spiff said:

 

Being social justice warriors (I'm not hating on it when I say it) isn't their job either.  It's hard for me to believe that the same group of people could come together for BLM, anti police brutality, etc, but can't lead when it comes to this.  

 

Kareem threw it down last week, his comments were spot on. 

 

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/32314598/philadelphia-76ers-star-joel-embiid-calls-ben-simmons-situation-borderline-disrespectful-team

 

 

Fighting for our lives in training camp, Embiid?  **** off.  

Your anger at embiid seems extra. embidd didn’t mean it literally. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

 

He plays for 76ers.  C'mon, get it together.

 

Tell me the "fighting for our lives" part isn't dumb.  

 


Maybe he’s a big fan of Pacino’s speech in Any Given Sunday?

 

I know I am.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/1/2021 at 4:24 PM, Cooked Crack said:

 

How bad does the labor agreement have to be for this to even be a question?  Ben Simmons has let it be known that he is done with the 76ers and will not play for them.  Why would anyone be paid in this scenario?  Most reasonable people on the planet understand that if you tell your employer that you’re never coming back to work, the paychecks stop coming.  

20 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

 

He plays for 76ers.  C'mon, get it together.

 

Tell me the "fighting for our lives" part isn't dumb.  

 

I usually don’t mind a bit of hyperbole but that part was funny. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Destino changed the title to ***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...