Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

13 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

AD should stay now. With his ability to play on the perimeter at times, I think he and Zion could be an otherwordly frontcourt.

I mean you really still gonna destroy your life playing on the Lakers, just because your agent wants that? Pels would sleepwalk to 50 wins if Zion is utilized correctly. Mend fences and lets get it

Shams tweeted that he still wants out

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Is he a front court player tho really? He is 6’6 right? 

Looks closer to 6'7 and change. I think with his size and athleticism, he can be successful there immediately.

I envision him being a more explosive Draymond Green. All Defensive/DPOA potential, capable of defending all 5 positions, able to handle the rock and run the offense and make plays for his teammates, should be easy money in the paint once he gets deep into his post game, not having a problem straight backing most guys down. Should be able to get to the rim at will, and hit the three if left alone.

I think he can be like a PF-SF hybrid maybe similar ti Barkley (didnt he kinda do that in his prime years with PHI/PHX?)

His ft pecentage would be an immediate point if emphasis for me, so he can make teams pay at the line.

• Like 1

New Orleans has a chance to build an excellent young roster by adding a second young star.  AD is great but he doesn’t want to be there.  The risk of hopinghe changes his mind is too great.  A two star team for years to come is better than the one star struggling situation they’ve had.  They need to secure that future.  

2 hours ago, StillUnknown said:

Shams tweeted that he still wants out

They're not on the same career trajectory for one thing.  Davis has entered his prime and has like a four season window where he can compete with Giannis as the best player in the league night-in/night-out.  After that, his athleticism will diminish and he'll have to pace his dominance.  Zion is like six years away from entering his prime.

But I also I imagine that Davis has completely lost trust in his organization and doesn't see a path forward to contention with them.

4 minutes ago, Destino said:

New Orleans has a chance to build an excellent young roster by adding a second young star.  AD is great but he doesn’t want to be there.  The risk of hopinghe changes his mind is too great.  A two star team for years to come is better than the one star struggling situation they’ve had.  They need to secure that future.   

They do.  Davis is the most valuable trade asset in the NBA right now.  This is New Orleans' chance to bilk the Knicks for every appealing young asset they've got, and team Zion up with his partner from Duke.  It's a rare opportunity to completely build a powerful new foundation in a single offseason.  John Wall and DeMarcus Cousins weren't on the same level as prospects as Zion and Barrett are, but imagine if the Wizards had two top three picks in 2010 and had been able to get Wall and Cousins at the same time and allow them to spend their careers together.  Imagine how different the first nine years of their careers would have been.  New Orleans has this chance, only with better prospects.

22 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

Memphis could be nice in a year or two with Morant & Jackson Jr

Trade Conley for more assets and they will have massive salary cap space. Must be nice 

Wow, already 12 points from Lopez. 

Dude went 0-7 from 3 against Boston a week ago. 

*And wow, he needs to calm down! Trying to do Kobe **** out there...  

Edited by Mooka

felt like Giannis had an off game, then I check the boxscore and he still has 24pts, 15rebs, & 6 assists lol

way too many Gasol 3pt shots for Toronto tonight, never once felt like they were actually going in

Edited by StillUnknown

1 hour ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Wtf Kyle Lowry. Game of his life. He ain’t ever doing that **** again. 

When he has a game like that and the Raptors still lose, that's a really bad sign. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The t hing is that Zion spurning NO would be such a clown move. NO is not that bad. Zion saying "I don't want to go there" and going back to school and putting his future in jeopardy would be a pretty selfish decision. "I want to play where I WANT TO PLAY and I DON'T WANT TO PLAY THERE." He would definitely lose some points in my book. 

If you go back to school, your shoe blows out again, you get hurt, then what? What if your stock drops? You could be the #1 pick in the draft. The money. The endorsements. Now. Don't worry about NO. Just play your game and dunk all over. 

It's not like NO is an awful place anyway. 

Edited by ixcuincle

I don't get the ranting over losing a lottery. Its a freaking lottery, you have no impact on it whatsoever. And there are great players available at every draft slot. Last I checked, Michael Jordan was taken #3 overall too. Stop your whining and put yourself in a position where you don't have to rely on lottery balls.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

I don't get the ranting over losing a lottery. Its a freaking lottery, you have no impact on it whatsoever. And there are great players available at every draft slot. Last I checked, Michael Jordan was taken #3 overall too. Stop your whining and put yourself in a position where you don't have to rely on lottery balls.

You that as if it’s easy to build winning teams and win championships. It’s not and it’s worse when players try to form super teams 

Edited by Hersh