Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

14 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

if not the Wizards, i'm hoping ATL gets Zion.

I'm just hoping the wizards get a top 4 pick.  I'm good with Zion, Morant, Barrett, or Hunter.  In that order.  After that, there are bigger gambles and less than ideal players. 

I absolutely hate all mock drafts that have us taking Reddish.  I want no part of a shooter with a true shot % of .499. 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Destino said:

I'm just hoping the wizards get a top 4 pick.  I'm good with Zion, Morant, Barrett, or Hunter.  In that order.  After that, there are bigger gambles and less than ideal players. 

I absolutely hate all mock drafts that have us taking Reddish.  I want no part of a shooter with a true shot % of .499. 

DraftExpress guys on ESPN have us taking Culver

13 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

I’d take Reddish in a heartbeat.  He can patch up that jumper.

historical outlook says not gonna happen on the Wizards

1 hour ago, StillUnknown said:

if not the Wizards, i'm hoping ATL gets Zion.

Their second best player is a PF though.

I like Zion for a team starting from scratch like the Knicks.  I also don't really want him in our division.

29 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

DraftExpress guys on ESPN have us taking Culver

I like that pick.  I also like Hunter.  And I haven't watched him, but I like what I've read about Hayes.  One of those three should be available at six, and I hope we get one.

1 hour ago, TryTheBeal! said:

I’d take Reddish in a heartbeat.  He can patch up that jumper.

Then all you'd have is a spot up jump shooter.  I haven't seen any evidence that he will be able to create his own shot at the next level.  Not fast, not quick, no creativity with the ball in his hands, settles for pull up jump shots when pressured by defenders. 

... and all of this probably means he's sure to be a break out star because I am a terrible scout. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Destino said:

Then all you'd have is a spot up jump shooter.  I haven't seen any evidence that he will be able to create his own shot at the next level.  Not fast, not quick, no creativity with the ball in his hands, settles for pull up jump shots when pressured by defenders. 

... and all of this probably means he's sure to be a break out star because I am a terrible scout. 

Think he’ll be there at 9?

1 minute ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Now you finally understand why this cannot be...

I honestly feel filthy after watching the way Nichols and the other ESPN broadcasters talked about Zion Williamson tonight.  To the point I actually felt embarrassed for the kid because of how uncomfortable it clearly made him.  They debased themselves in an orgy of hype.  He's a freaking person, not their cash cow.  Jesus.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Renegade7 said:

I hope people are doublethinking the tanking thing now.

espn was adamant that this system did not reward teams for tanking for the worst record

that being said I would not have objected to tanking the second John went down. Instead Ted and his pride. "We don't play to lose. Tanking is out of the question." 

Edited by ixcuincle
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

I hope people are doublethinking the tanking thing now.

All this does is perpetuate bad teams and it will seize up the trades market cause first round picks have changed dramatically in value 

Edited by Hersh