Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

2 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

Windhorst might be one of if not the luckiest people in America. Dude literally has a national television job because he went to HS with an eventual NBA superstar. Like, I don't even think they were friends in HS, they just happened to attend and/or overlap years. Crazy. It'd be like if I became a reporter on ESPN because I went to HS with Eddie Royal.

Tbf, he didn’t goto HS with LeBron... he wrote articles about a high school LeBron.

They went to the same high school but didn’t attend at the same time.

Edited by BenningRoadSkin

It is fun watching these games. Haven't enjoyed the playoffs like this in awhile. The best finals match up is Bucks-Warriors. Bucks could potentially create a couple match up problems for Warriors cause they won't go small to try to compete. 

11 hours ago, StillUnknown said:

Draymond has been a monster on defense this game

he has been a monster all playoff

Iggy is one of the best basketball players of all time. I would rather have him on my team than a lot of people like Westbrook, George, Kyrie, etc.

He just knows how to play basketball.

Edited by BenningRoadSkin

10 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

he has been a monster all playoff

Iggy is one of the best basketball players of all time. I would rather have him on my team than a lot of people like Westbrook, George, Kyrie, etc.

He just knows how to play basketball.

I think iggy benefits from never having to be "the guy". PG's offensive game combined with his defense makes him "the guy" when he may not be built like that.

11 hours ago, Destino said:

Curry in the three games since Durant went out:  33, 36, and 37.  

Steph gotta drop a "you know who i am"

I root for chaos at this point

Edited by StillUnknown
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

I think iggy benefits from never having to be "the guy". PG's offensive game combined with his defense makes him "the guy" when he may not be built like that.

Of course it does, but do you think those other guys can do what Iggy does in the same position? Be a playmaker, set an offense, be a great passer, move without the ball, and play great perimeter defense?

5 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

Of course it does, but do you think those other guys can do what Iggy does in the same position? Be a playmaker, set an offense, be a great passer, move without the ball, and play great perimeter defense?

I absolutely think PG could do it surrounded by similar talent