Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Well, I think we can say that the draft wasn't rigged this year.  The Knicks and Lakers ended up with 3 and 4 in a two All Star class and little old Memphis and New Orleans get the prized picks.

My question is what will Memphis do with Mike Conley?  Will they pass up Ja Morant for him?  That feels like a long term mistake.

5 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

Lillard & McCollum gonna have to go nuclear on the same night just to win one game at this rate

Lillard grabbing at that hammy. This thing is over if he misses a game or 2.

KD might be able to sit this series out and come back for the finals. Yikes

Edited by CRobi21
  • Like 1

That game was a blowout, and I still think the scoreboard fails to tell the story.  I didn’t get the impression Portland thought they could win that game at any point.  Start to finish one team competed and maybe Rodney Hood did too.  

Dame and CJ 36 points, 11-31 (.354), 3-10 (.300) 3pt, 7 reb, 7 ast, 10 turnovers

Steph Curry 36 points, 12-23 (.521), 9-15 (.600) 3pt, 6 reb, 7 ast, 1 turnover

...aaaaaaand STILL the best backcourt in the NBA.

oh and Klay Thompson played too. Backcourt battle wasn’t even close.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

The Knicks should trade RJ Barrett, Kevin Knox, Mitchell Robinson, and future picks to New Orleans for Anthony Davis.  I think both teams are way under the cap, but if not, DeAndre Jordan can be used as contract ballast instead of Robinson.

Then New York can go after Durant or Kyrie Irving.  If they have Davis, I bet they get one of them.

Kevin Durant comes to the Knicks, Kawhi Leonard goes to the Clippers, Kyrie Irving goes to the Lakers, and suddenly New York takes over the Atlantic division and battles Milwaukee for the one seed.

I actually kinda like the non-Durant Warriors. I mean for competition sake I want to see new teams win, but they built their team the right way. People forget, the Warriors were AWFUL for like 50 years. They were basically the Wizards of the West. Their style of play is so fun to watch and Curry and Thompson are really likable(Green is a dbag I give you that but every championship team has "that" guy).

• Like 1

AD should stay now. With his ability to play on the perimeter at times, I think he and Zion could be an otherwordly frontcourt.

I mean you really still gonna destroy your life playing on the Lakers, just because your agent wants that? Pels would sleepwalk to 50 wins if Zion is utilized correctly. Mend fences and lets get it