Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

hayward to charlotte and parsons to the mavs

offer sheets

How could LeBron go back to a city that basically disowned him, if he indeed go back to Cleveland?

playing for Cleveland again is not a big deal

playing for Dan Gilbert is. Lebron and his people better get part ownership and influence decision making if he goes there.

In saying that, it will be funny to see how people hate on Lebron after this move.

Rumor Alert:

Seen on Twitter some folks dove into LBJ website code early today. Found a few non-public pages created yesterday - no content but designed with Cavs color scheme.

Hahaha. This stuff is amazing.

• Like 1

Rumor Alert:

Seen on Twitter some folks dove into LBJ website code early today. Found a few non-public pages created yesterday - no content but designed with Cavs color scheme.

Hahaha. This stuff is amazing.

Some people have way too much time on their hands

I don't know. Durant wasn't a wizards fan growing up, he was a Raps fan. Also Drake (the rapper) has really made Toronto hip in addition to it's status as a pretty nice already. He and KD are cool. I'd still figure it would come down to the best situation for him, which is OKC

I see Toronto emerging as a real FA destination soon

Didn't know if I should put this in the Wrestling thread or the NBA thread. But since most of us post in both...

10346515_539123856217009_585801618963496

The one they did with the NWO was classic.

Edited by DM72

I honestly couldn't be happier right now. This is amazing. It goes one of two ways:

1) He leaves Miami and their "fans" **** themselves. Who won't love that?

2) He stays in Miami and basically gives Cleveland an epic Decision Part 2. He didn't even do it, they did it to themselves. It will be beautiful. 

I honestly couldn't be happier right now. This is amazing. It goes one of two ways:

1) He leaves Miami and their "fans" **** themselves. Who won't love that?

2) He stays in Miami and basically gives Cleveland an epic Decision Part 2. He didn't even do it, they did it to themselves. It will be beautiful. 

Meanwhile, I sitting here like...

c9X6n.gif

• Like 1

I doubt it, but I still hope LeBron decides to not go back to Cleveland.....

In a Perfect world, LBJ would make a statement that he's not going to Cleveland, ONLY because the owner there. The fans would HATE HATE HATE that owner forever......

And then LBJ would make an annoucement that he decided to come to the Wizards. Only in a perfect world :-(