Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

I would say something rash,but I can't find the exact words,and can't really find it in my heart to criticize a man that goes home to Good God Carissa Thompson every night.

I had no idea he was with Carissa "the only reason I watch this show" Thompson. Seems like he's over achieving. Good for him.

****ing Hornets. First, let's help Miami out in the draft and not make them pay more for the trade and settle for PJ.

Second, ****ing PJ and now the idiot is out punching high school kids in pick-up games and facing assault charges.

Third, they let McRoberts walk away without a contract, granted, I know he was a free agent, but damn.

McRoberts got 4 years and 23 million. That's the MLE. I'm sure the Hornets offered him that, or would have. Seems like he just wanted a better chance at a title. **** him. I hope LeBron leaves and we kick their asses.

Hairston is an idiot. Can't believe we wasted a first rounder on that guy.

Honestly, I can't believe this discussion is even being had, but whatever....

Cleveland ?

I just don't get why he would even entertain them, after how the **** hit the fan 4 years ago. If you're going to leave at least go to a stable organization for ****s sake. Why anyone would willingly do that to themselves is beyond me

He's not going there. I think he's just playing their asses.

I would say something rash,but I can't find the exact words,and can't really find it in my heart to criticize a man that goes home to Good God Carissa Thompson every night.

Meh. She's nothing special (dead serious). Edited by Bubble Screen

I disagree. They are automatically a contender with him on their roster.

They have a young team, but they have talent.

I still don't think he will go there, but it wouldn't surprise me even a little bit.

Suppose they do win a Championship over the next few years...he will be forgiven and hailed as hometown hero all over again.

Crazy part for him is that no matter where he lands at this point the fans and media will expect him to make that team dominant.

Ton of pressure...which is why I believe he left Cleveland to begin with.

I just don't see.

You have Kyrie and LeBron? Okay. A 19 year old Wiggins, who despite all his athletic ability, is still years off. Tristan Thompson is decent and so is Waiters but waiters hates Irving and will probably be let go soon.

Unless they Bring Love in as well, I don't see then as a contender. Sure in the East but not for a title

I still don't think he will go there, but it wouldn't surprise me even a little bit.

Suppose they do win a Championship over the next few years...he will be forgiven and hailed as hometown hero all over again. Bosh would be crazy to not take 22 mil over 12.

Crazy part for him is that no matter where he lands at this point the fans and media will expect him to make that team dominant.

He left because he wanted to win a title.

I just don't see.

You have Kyrie and LeBron? Okay. A 19 year old Wiggins, who despite all his athletic ability, is still years off. Tristan Thompson is decent and so is Waiters but waiters hates Irving and will probably be let go soon.

Unless they Bring Love in as well, I don't see then as a contender. Sure in the East but not for a title

I'm with ya. I don't see it either. And Love won't sign long term.

But if Bosh leaves, it's entirely possible. Bosh would be crazy to turn down 22 mil, for 12.

Edited by Bubble Screen
  • Like 1

Once Bosh signs (with Houston) the other dominoes will fall.  People think that Lebron to Cleveland is an absolute, but you best believe that Riley has a plan.  McBob/Granger give the Heat much better depth....on top of it all, I REALLY believe that Melo will be signing w/ Miami. 

You'd have to be daft to leave a town where you went to four straight NBA finals and 2 titles for Cleveland. Cleveland is a city of losers. You think the DC sports curse is bad, look at Cleveland. Have they ever won a title?

Suppose they do win a Championship over the next few years...he will be forgiven and hailed as hometown hero all over again.

No thy aren't

If Lebron went to Cleveland they'd likely trade most of their young players for guys that can win now. Not Wiggins or Kyrie but the others are assets that could be moved easily enough.

Edited by Destino

If Lebron went to Cleveland they'd likely trade most of their young players for guys that can win now. Not Wiggins or Kyrie but the others are assets that could be moved easily enough.

Wiggins would be on the next plane to Minnesota as I'd expect the Cavs to try to bring in Kevin Love. 

So its midnight tomorrow when they can all sign and this madness ends? I bet the big 3 will meet again beforw that time... if I were Bosh I would tell Lebron... "How about I give you the finger and take a max deal".. ala Neo in "The Matrix".

Haven't heard about Wade getting any hot Free Agent offers...

They have no chance of a title in cle w LeBron. They can win titles in Miami.

If LeBron was smart he'd go back to Miami and win 4 more eastern conference titles. He's unstoppable in Miami. No Brainerd

He would be unstoppable anywhere. I don't think Cleveland offers him a better shot to win now, but they have a lot of nice young pieces. What does Miami have? An aging Wade, Bosh, McRoberts and Granger? The East is so bad that whatever team James signs with, will instantly be the best team in the Conference.

He would be unstoppable anywhere. I don't think Cleveland offers him a better shot to win now, but they have a lot of nice young pieces. What does Miami have? An aging Wade, Bosh, McRoberts and Granger? The East is so bad that whatever team James signs with, will instantly be the best team in the Conference.

Just like they did before he went to Miami?

The lad wants to win NOW. therefore if he wanted this his best option is Miami. Even with everyone aging Miami has yet to be eliminated in the east during his tenure there. Why would he was anything different

Edited by ixcuincle

Just like they did before he went to Miami?

Yeah they were a VERY good team with James in Cleveland before he left. He took them to the Finals by himself in 2007. They had the best record in the East each of his last 2 seasons. And after his 1st 2 seasons, they never finished lowered than 2nd in the East. I'd say that's pretty good.

• Like 1