Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Boston and Miami with good starts to the season. Bosh killed us, he did it all for Miami. Looked really good on defense too. They got real hot in the 4th and finished that game like the 4 time EC champions. Anyone else get a Boston at the end of the Big 3 era vibe from them?

They showed they aren't going to roll over just because LeBron left.

Boston a sleeper for a late seed? Look at that team, they've got some good players and a great coach.

Proud of the way the guys played tonight. WSH is missing a few players, and it's only the first game, but it was a he'll of a start.

No Sankah.... We're not dead

Russell Westbrook looks like he should be on the set of a La Bouche music video

Edited by Mr. Sinister

Turner and Smart off the bench for the Celtics was huge in their win last night. As was Rondo coming back and missing a triple double by three rebounds. It says something when your leading rebounders are Rajon Rondo and Evan Turner, though. Kind of a scary thought. 

Avery Bradley had an interesting night. Good shooting night, 7/13. He scored 15 points. But had no rebounds, no assists, no blocks, no steals, no free throws, 1 turnover and five personal fouls.

Sullinger is going to be interesting to keep an eye on. Had a decent night. I'd like to see him pull down more boards, though.

Boy the Lakers are BAD

Without Jerry Buss the Lakers are a mess. I'm waiting patiently for someone in the media to theorize that the Lakers front office was the source of that recent story blaming Kobe for the teams troubles. Even though they defended him publicly, after making so many mistakes they needed to deflect blame and Kobe is on his way out.

Without Jerry Buss the Lakers are a mess. I'm waiting patiently for someone in the media to theorize that the Lakers front office was the source of that recent story blaming Kobe for the teams troubles. Even though they defended him publicly, after making so many mistakes they needed to deflect blame and Kobe is on his way out.

Don't see who else it could have been. That franchise is crumbling under their watch and they need a fall guy in the worst way. Kobe is perfect for that role, because Kobe is a prick. If he can contain his crazy, and doesn't film himself in the middle of the woods somewhere with camo facepaint and a machete, then at the end  of the season when they've won like 30 games, all eyes can be on management, where they belong.

I dunno.  The Sixers may be the worst team in the NBA this century.

Did you see the starting lineup for last nights Pacers Sixers game?  Even a 5 dollar ticket would have been pushing it.

Nerlens Noel - First NBA game as a starter

Chris Johnson - First NBA game as a starter

Henry Sims - 26th NBA game as a starter

Tony Wroten - 17th NBA game as a starter

Hollis Thompson - 42nd NBA game as a starter

It's one thing to be a young NBA team but what the 76ers are putting on the floor is ridiculous. 

The pacers have so many injuries that the only player anyone would recognize as deserving to start an NBA game at this point in their career was Hibbert. 

I dunno.  The Sixers may be the worst team in the NBA this century.

You're right. I completely forgot about them since they are so irrelevant. I don't get what they are doing or why fans bother to go to their games. They keep trading away good young players to get younger.

I still think the Lakers don't win 15 this year. Worst teams in the league: 76ers, Lakers, Magic

Edited by Hersh