Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

It's one thing to be a young NBA team but what the 76ers are putting on the floor is ridiculous.

Everyone in that regime is going to be long fired before anything comes of all this tanking. There is such a thing as digging your hole too deep that you can't get out of it, the culture of losing becomes permanent, and before you know it, you've been the league's punchline for decades. We Wizards fans understand this.

Kobe's going to lead the league in scoring by a country mile this year.

What really should anger Laker fans is that the front office went out and added Boozer and Jeremy Lin.  Calling their fans stupid bags of money in a letter informing them that they would be raising ticket prices would have been less insulting.   

The Knicks will win 30 games this year on their own but the Lakers may end up with less than 15. They may be the worst team in the NBA this year.

I don't know man. They made the Bulls offense look like MJ, Scottie, Kukoc, and Phil were back. Bulls are not that good (reverse jinx?) lol

And Melo got strapped up by frigging Mike Dunleavy lol

Everyone in that regime is going to be long fired before anything comes of all this tanking. There is such a thing as digging your hole too deep that you can't get out of it, the culture of losing becomes permanent, and before you know it, you've been the league's punchline for decades. We Wizards fans understand this.

Kobe's going to lead the league in scoring by a country mile this year.

The strange thing is that Sixers fans actually seem ok with it. I live in Philly and there is barely any outrage here. It could also be that they really don't care about the franchise anymore tho

Kawhi was great in the playoffs last year, but he had 13 ppg on very low usage during the season.   Sometimes he looks like the next superstar and sometimes he looks like a guy getting all the advantage of having 3 HoFers on the court (and an HoF coach).    

I really can't figure out how good he is.

Keep in mind that just because they're currently saying an extension isn't likely doesn't mean it won't happen. There's a lot of games being played as it pertains to contracts on a daily basis. If Leonard is asking for max money, I wouldn't be surprised if this was a "leak" in order to let Leonard know that they aren't signing him for that, and if he wants to be a Spur he better take a pay cut. 

And maybe he will. Or maybe he won't. But I think it's more gamesmanship at this point.