Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

That bounce pass oop was nice, but the one they had earlier that they mossed would have been iconic. Smh... 

And I know I'm late, but they need to start having the three point contest last. The Dunk contest is so weak now and has very little drama.

Devin Booker had twenty three and didn't make it out the first round... 

Edited by CrypticVillain

10 hours ago, CrypticVillain said:

That bounce pass oop was nice, but the one they had earlier that they mossed would have been iconic. Smh... 

And I know I'm late, but they need to start having the three point contest last. The Dunk contest is so weak now and has very little drama.

Devin Booker had twenty three and didn't make it out the first round... 

They need to stop making it a entry level event.

Every other competition features current stars of the league. Eliminate props (that **** is soul wounding, as I've already said), limit it to one try, and incentivize it to make stars want to participate.

Then, I guarantee you, you will see a dramatically different dunk contest.

Either that, or hold a side NBA production, like sort of an American Idol for street dunkers, over the summer-fall, to see who earns the right to be featured in the league dunk contest vs the other NBA'ers.... make them not want to get shown up by an actual pro dunker.

They can easily make it better... They just don't because they know we will still watch some gump ass dude attempt 30 windmills in a mighty mouse outfit 

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Haha 1

The Lakers are terrible. Magic and Lebron killed this team trying so hard to get AD. Zero chemistry now. 

I take it all back. Of course Houston sucks this year too. Chris Paul passed up a ton of wide open looks on drives. Being too unselfish. 

Edited by Hersh

17 hours ago, Destino said:

But KD was thinking “but your knees are glass though”

I was thinking about it before it even happened,  but I thought last week "Gee, how New York Knicks would it be if they signed Kyrie, and drafted Zion, and like 4 weeks into the season, both their knees simultaneously explode???"

I would not sign Kyrie, knowing his injury history. But you know Dolan would not hesitate to pull the trigger on them solely off of the glitz and glamour they would bring back to MSG

Edited by Mr. Sinister

6 minutes ago, Destino said:

Lakers playoff push going to start anytime soon or is Lebron finally going to miss the playoffs?  They just lost to the Grizzlies, and lost the Pelicans before that. 

He was kidding when he said he pushed the button to activate playoff Lebron. He meant starting now!

It is an epic failure if they don’t make the playoffs. Lebron, Magic and Rich Paul should get 100% of the blame if it happens.

If I'm Anthony Davis, I'm Suddenly having second thoughts about all this, lol.

This summer will be glorious. After all the slain enemies and triumphs, he might finally get his Godfather 2 moment (where Michael is sitting in the chair, bitter and broken) after he cant get anyone to join him, and sends a veiled shot at Magic (through social media of course).

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Like 1

Lots of Godfather talk on this board lately. I couldn't be happier. 

All of this will end in 10 more years when Lebron continues devouring and spitting out franchises until he gets to a situation where he plays with his son. In the playoffs they will meet a team with a coaching staff that consists of David Blatt, Ty Lue, Luke Walton, and Ilgauskas. This team will destroy Lebron's team in the series and in the midst of a 30pt blowout loss in the closeout game,  Lebron's son will have a gruesome leg injury that ends his career. The TNT cameras fade to black as Lebron sits on the court holding his broken son in his arms, Lebron's painful screams for his fallen son are so loud and horrific that the audio is intentionally muted for television audiences. 

• Haha 1

Not gonna say he should've stayed in Miami (that ship has sailed to the undying lands...)

But he's gotta be having second thoughts about leaving Cleveland, where he could've just faded away and no one would bat an eyelash.

Going to LA and restarting a whole other level of expectation.... He may have bitten off more than he could chew this time.  Will be interesting to see if he can turn them into a champion.

It's a little different in the West