Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

1 hour ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

He was having a ball after the game last night with his Comet pizza pedo ring in the basement QAnnon believing ass:

he deleted his account this morning because he is a weak bish

This guy bout to log in on his phone and mark the Jazz arena as unsafe.

Westbrook shouldn't have brought the guy's wife into it, that was a bad line to cross and I think he should get fined for that.  But I understand why he lost his head, and if I'm honest, I don't have an issue with Russ cussing out and threatening the dude himself.  That asshole deserves so much worse.

I wonder just how much racist **** gets shouted at visiting players in that Utah arena by that trashy fanbase.  I have sympathy for Westbrook when he says that there is no protection for the players in these situations.  If Utah isn't going to handle their business and keep their arena free of that **** then they need to be severely sanctioned by the league.  Otherwise players are going to take matters into their own hands and that's the worst outcome for everyone.

Just now, BenningRoadSkin said:

Westbrook said the same stuff.

Yeah he knows he crossed a line there, he just lost his head in the moment.

I appreciate Westbrook's honesty and view him as something of a leader for the league's culture.  He's a passionate and intense guy, and maybe he overreacts in the moment sometimes, but he is not afraid to draw attention to issues of fairness than need to be addressed.  In this case, players do need to be protected from racist and other forms of extremely disrespectful heckling from fans.  That is something that has been a part of life for visiting players for too long and it needs to be cleaned up.  And no one can say it's just a few bad apples doing it when it's been going on for 60 years.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

Video:

Westbrook statement after the game:

The fan interviewed after the game
https://streamable.com/2v5bz

The fan who "was just having fun"

D1bvg8lWkAYy-Bs.jpg

untitledtrezjoy.png

Keisel is an entitled piece of dog poo. eff him.

He was having a ball after the game last night with his Comet pizza pedo ring in the basement QAnnon believing ass:

he deleted his account this morning because he is a weak bish

Holy ****ing **** 😳

1 minute ago, StillUnknown said:

Fully expecting that dude to have a gofundme and no less than 6 appearances on foxnews by the end of the week

Wasn't Russ trolled by Mittens at a game last year???

Utah gets down a bit differently than the rest of the league. I still dont understand how you say all that stuff and then go root for players like Donovan Mitchell, Gobert, Rubio, etc. This all just seems like next level wtf 

Just now, Mr. Sinister said:

Utah gets down a bit differently than the rest of the league. I still dont understand how you say all that stuff and then go root for players like Donovan Mitchell, Gobert, Rubio, etc. This all just seems like next level wtf 

Real ****, they probably view their players as pets. Thoser are the "good" ones, not like the others

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Its paying for black bodies to entertain them.

(I know Rubio is a Spaniard, but the majority of the NBA is black)

What was said to Westbrook is unacceptable.  The nba needs a better system for players to alert security about fans misbehaving so that players do not feel they need to engage with assholes.  It wouldn’t hurt for security to be looking out for this stuff without players needing to alert them.  Fans are going to heckle guys, **** talk is a unavoidable, but there is no shortage of ways to do this that’s acceptable and about basketball.  An example would be chanting “Lebrons going to trade you” at just about any Laker.  

Westbrook and other players are right to be mad about personal insults... But Westbrook is also the same dude that stared down a child for touching him recently and he’s getting into altercations with fans regularly.  Eventually he’s going to say the wrong thing or hear something that wasn’t said and lay into someone without cause, and this is going to create a PR nightmare for him.  As much as it may feel good to scream back at jerks, most every adult knows it’s not a wise decision to make a habit of it.  Especially at work.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

So serious.  When are we gonna talk about SVG saying Lakers should trade LeBron?

Gotta give them another offseason. I dont think they will attract a star to come and play with LeBron, but events still have to play out that way first.

I feel like they need an off-season to get thi vs right before that kind of talk starts for real. I think LeBron's bulletproof image has truly been pierced, for the first time since 2011, when he last had something to prove to a fanbase.

I e,left him to come back with a vengeance in '19-'20, but at the same time, I wouldn't be shocked if this is truly it (the end of an era), and these last few years will be us witnessing him crumbling into dust. Really, it's hard to surprise me nowadays.

• Like 1

I went to Salt Lake City for work a few years ago. It was a bunch of my colleagues, all races. We all had dinner together at this pizza restaurant and bar. In Utah, they collect your IDs if you are going to drink and I think to put it into some database (my assumption). So we get our cards back and the waiter passes it around to everyone, except these two black women. One is light skin, high cheekbones, pressed hair, beady eyes. The other is brown skin, chubbier face, natural short hair that is up, and she has on glasses. They look nothing alike. They are both petite, but one the light skin woman is thin, while the brown skin lady (hey hey) is just over the thick-line. He has no idea who is who on their licenses pictures. He doesn't think to call out names or anything. Instead, he panics, freezes, mumbles "I am not sure," and puts their cards on the table between those two. We were all like, "did that just happen?" It did.

Salt Lake City is a strange place.