Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Never in a million years would I have thought this Lebron/LA marriage would fail so badly.  There's a MAJOR divide in that locker room.  Young guys for sure feel alienated due to Lebron's meddling and overall presence.  He's got opinions on their commitment, but this is the same dude who has his hands in multiple projects outside of basketball that are CURRENTLY going on.  Yea, he's one of the best...arguably THE best to play the game...but him pointing fingers is nothing more than some hypocritical **** at the moment.  Lakers stuck with him too.  Good luck w/ that. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

I hate these "player only" TNT broadcasts. Dennis Scott is a horrible announcer. Absolutely horrible. 

I came here to make the same comment.  These guys are horrible.  Great play by play announcers are under valued.  They make sports more enjoyable to watch.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

You dont want LeBron to be your savior. Thats when it all ends in tears

We haven't had a 50 win season in 40 years.  Every year ends in tears for the Wizards.  I would have gladly taken a couple of 50 win years and a legit run to the Finals in exchange for LeBron cratering the franchise after he was ready to move on.

LeBron would have quadrupled the size of the fanbase day one.  That alone would have made him worth it.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Lots of Godfather talk on this board lately. I couldn't be happier. 

All of this will end in 10 more years when Lebron continues devouring and spitting out franchises until he gets to a situation where he plays with his son. In the playoffs they will meet a team with a coaching staff that consists of David Blatt, Ty Lue, Luke Walton, and Ilgauskas. This team will destroy Lebron's team in the series and in the midst of a 30pt blowout loss in the closeout game,  Lebron's son will have a gruesome leg injury that ends his career. The TNT cameras fade to black as Lebron sits on the court holding his broken son in his arms, Lebron's painful screams for his fallen son are so loud and horrific that the audio is intentionally muted for television audiences. 

Live look at LeBron 

55D4A51F-8F72-41E8-8139-AC6C661D65BE.jpeg

Edited by LLandryistheshiz
  • Haha 1

On 2/26/2019 at 6:37 PM, stevemcqueen1 said:

Understanding everything that comes with him, I would have gladly taken LeBron in DC.  He is the only person in the sport that could have saved the Wizards.

Having LeBron GM and coach your team isn't actually that bad when the alternative is having Scott Brooks and Ernie Grunfeld do the jobs.

It wouldn't get us a ring.  Are we talking undoing history and him coming to DC instead of LA?  Fast forward to now, you think Beal stays with Walls career in jeopardy and Ernie eating out of LeBron's hand? Starts at the top?

On 2/26/2019 at 8:36 PM, stevemcqueen1 said:

We haven't had a 50 win season in 40 years.  Every year ends in tears for the Wizards.  I would have gladly taken a couple of 50 win years and a legit run to the Finals in exchange for LeBron cratering the franchise after he was ready to move on.

Fair, you've been through a lot.

On 2/26/2019 at 8:36 PM, stevemcqueen1 said:

LeBron would have quadrupled the size of the fanbase day one.  That alone would have made him worth it.

That jus means 3/4ths of the fan base would disappear overnight when he leaves.  I know what you was hoping for, we need a larger fan base, but it woulda been like someone sucking in their stomach at the beach then letting it drop again when they went back home.

On 2/26/2019 at 7:51 PM, RonArtest15 said:

Never in a million years would I have thought this Lebron/LA marriage would fail so badly.  There's a MAJOR divide in that locker room.  Young guys for sure feel alienated due to Lebron's meddling and overall presence.  He's got opinions on their commitment, but this is the same dude who has his hands in multiple projects outside of basketball that are CURRENTLY going on.  Yea, he's one of the best...arguably THE best to play the game...but him pointing fingers is nothing more than some hypocritical **** at the moment.  Lakers stuck with him too.  Good luck w/ that. 

There is a part of me that his he learned this lesson the hard way but actually does learn it.  I want a 30 for 30 for what happened between him and New Orleans over AD.  Starting to look like a defining moment if his career, emperor has no clothes moment.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Renegade7 said:

That jus means 3/4ths of the fan base would disappear overnight when he leaves.  I know what you was hoping for, we need a larger fan base, but it woulda been like someone sucking in their stomach at the beach then letting it drop again when they went back home.

So basically like when Jordan played two seasons and the MCI Center was sold out every night....then he retired again and the seats were moderately full until Arenas/Hughes/Jamison took them to the playoffs

• Like 1

Yikes I hope Bagley's knee is just sprained.  It didn't look that bad when he went down, but he stayed down, grabbed the knee and was grimacing hard.  Had to be helped back to the locker room.  Reports say he walked out of the arena on his own and looked ok, but if the Guice injury tells me anything, the player feeling they are ok can be deceiving. 

*fingers crossed*

13 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

We comin'! 💪

For that 8 spot :kickcan:

You better hope we dont get it first with our multiple 1 game winning streaks.