Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

40 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

Way better offensive player than Pippen.

That's fair.  Pippen was a better passer and facilitator, but Paul George is a way better shooter than Pippen was.  That's kind of the defining feature of comparisons between players from the 90's and players from this era.

It's strange to me that Paul George doesn't get credit for being one of the best shooters of his generation.  His shot is beautiful, and his percentages are fantastic.  In the last five seasons where he was healthy, he's basically been shooting 40% from three and 86% from the line.

I hear everyone talk about how great a shooter Bradley Beal is ad nauseum, but not Paul George.  They've got the same shot.  And PG is better from the FT line.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Mama Curry is a baller too.

Mama Curry gotta holla at me

1 hour ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

That's fair.  Pippen was a better passer and facilitator, but Paul George is a way better shooter than Pippen was.  That's kind of the defining feature of comparisons between players from the 90's and players from this era.

It's strange to me that Paul George doesn't get credit for being one of the best shooters of his generation.  His shot is beautiful, and his percentages are fantastic.  In the last five seasons where he was healthy, he's basically been shooting 40% from three and 86% from the line.

I hear everyone talk about how great a shooter Bradley Beal is ad nauseum, but not Paul George.  They've got the same shot.  And PG is better from the FT line.

I think 2013-2014 with Indy was dogging him, then the injury, then playing in that wtfblender with Melo last year.

But I think he's getting his due finally now though.

I try to post in here a lot, and in tge Wizards thread... But man, basketball feels so meaningless until after the All-Star Break.

I heard somebody on 106.7 say that basketball thrives on the drama, trades, etc... Man, not even that interest me.

All I want to know is what 15 teams will be left battling for the right to lose to GS. 😂

40 minutes ago, CRobi21 said:

Dunk contest roster looks pretty underwhelming. 3 pt contest has potential to be insane though.

Hoping Seth pulls off the upset.

I think NBA all star weekend is the best of all the big 4 sports and it's not that close.  Don't watch too much NBA anymore but always watch Saturday night and the game on Sunday.

• Like 1