Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Steph acting like a child and getting away with it, and still complaining afterwards, is too much.  KD definitely fouled KAT, and he did it by holding a player without the ball.  Know which team has steadily complained about exactly that over the last few years?  The Warriors, because it’s how teams “defend” Curry.  

Warriors are begging the universe for a lesson in humility.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

I’m gonna work that KAT hand wave into my daily life as much as possible.

When combined with a scowl, it’s the universal sign for “stop it, or so help me...” between mothers and their children in quiet settings.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Destino said:

Steph acting like a child and getting away with it, and still complaining afterwards, is too much.  KD definitely fouled KAT, and he did it by holding a player without the ball.  Know which team has steadily complained about exactly that over the last few years?  The Warriors, because it’s how teams “defend” Curry.  

The warriors will win another title 

1 hour ago, Destino said:

They have me full on rooting for the field.  I don't care if it's Houston, Boston, or Toronto, I will absolutely root for them against Golden State.

You would have thought winning everything always and getting whatever they've wanted for three straight years would have brought out the best in them, but that has not happened.  Curry is a snotty little twerp, Draymond is a horse's ass, and Durant is a total ****.  Kerr is a jerk too, I don't care for how he affects false humility.

Klay Thompson is cool though, I like him.  I like Cousins too.  The others are an intensely unlikable group.  Hope someone takes them down this summer and sends their dynasty on its way.

23 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Huge, if true.

Especially the part about Cuban making the trade for the Mavs even though he knew about it.  If true, that looks terrible for him, especially after all the sexual harassment issues they've had over the past couple years.  Either Cuban knew enough about it to feel comfortable with making the trade or he just took a huge, huge gamble that could come back to bite him.

9 hours ago, Destino said:

Maybe they were upset with this? No call either. 

Total bush league. 

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Haha 1

@The Evil Genius,
Here is a link with full video of Okogie having Klay run him down mid 3 pointer -- right before his incident with Curry. Looks like he is trying to take a foul and frustrated at the non-call. Klay hit him harder mid air on the 3.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/b76nl5/josh_okogie_with_the_questionable_play_on_a_curry/

22 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Man, Warriors fan is grinding now.  

Feeling so so much pressure.  And Harden/Paul is soooo hungry...

Wiz fan. Skins fan. Caps fan. WVU fan. Do admittedly watch most Dubs/Sharks/Ninees games since that's what's on here.

I do also like to make fun of the Dubs haters though. Patriot haters too. 😁

The Okogie play wasn't a basketball move (not to mention that before he swatted his leg he tried to step on the back of it). The NBA after the game reviewed it and called it hot stove contact. I personally don't think it was an incidental move but at least now Draymond can cripple Harden in the playoffs with a similar move and get away with it. 😃 

Edited by The Evil Genius

Nah that was a weak move... Especially when you consider Curry's injury history on his ankles. It's the same as when Bruce Bowen kicked Vince Carter in his Achilles when Vince was dealing with those issues.

I know the Warriors are the new Evil Empire, which appears to be ending soon (we can talk about that another time), but you just can't go around smacking bammas on the ankles while they're shooting. Unfortunately for me, I've NEVER gotten that high on a jump shot before; so I don't have that problem. lol

Oh yeah, I don't know how you can argue against Harden winning the MVP right now. The Greek is having a good season and the Bucks have the best record right now, but you can't argue against these historic numbers.

Edited by CrypticVillain
  • Like 1