Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

4 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

I've never seen him in the Wizards thread.  He's not a Wizards fan.

My psychosis doesn't run that deep 😁 plus I have nothing to add since I don't get to see more than a handful of games each year. But rest assured I've rooted for them since the Bernard King days. I'm just married to a lifelong Dubs fan who interned for the team in the mid 90s. So we watch the games because...I'm not stupid. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

The Warriors are the only team that can make me root for James Harden and the Rockets. Emphatically 

I find myself rooting for Harden just because what he is doing is historic and I would hate to have every conversation about come back to him not winning a championship. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Game 7 last year was delicious. 

That was probably the most unwatchable pro basketball game ever witnessed.

Absolute ****headed way to lose a series. Not sure what they're gonna do this year though. I can see them in the WCF, and simultaneously out of the 1st round/semis 

8 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Harden is going to beat Curry in 3 pointers made this season. Harden had more than 200 attempts than Curry tho. 

Volume scorer. Harden goes 12 for 28 every night and no one mentions the 43% FG shooting.

Edited by The Evil Genius

On 3/31/2019 at 8:24 PM, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

**** duke 

Oops wrong thread

This is appropriate for any thread.

5 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Damn... they finally killed Grunfeld 😂😂😂

Not even Harper can ruin this day for me, and yes, he tried, I watched him do it.

There were no great teams this season.  Lot of stars on 40ish win teams.  53 wins taking the West is a travesty, and only three six or seven 50 win teams total is a huge sign of competitive decline.  I think Warriors fatigue has diminished the product of the entire league.  Nobody competed that hard this season except for maybe the Bucks and Raptors, because everyone knows the season is a formality and that the Warriors will just keep winning until they are broken up.  Everyone is in a holding pattern until that happens.  The great players chasing extreme counting stat production has become the main show for regular seasons.