Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Predict who the Redskins select at #51

RWJ

Are you stupid? No way he's there when we pick. He's going #1 overall on most mocks.

My sources tell me Leon has a red flag. Reports are, he may not be who he really is and that he's a little older than originally thought, hence why I think he'll drop.

If not Sandcastle, I'll say Swearinger.

My sources tell me Leon has a red flag. Reports are, he may not be who he really is and that he's a little older than originally thought, hence why I think he'll drop.

If not Sandcastle, I'll say Swearinger.

Let me guess... JLC is reporting that. Sounds ridiculous to me. Sandcastle to KC at #1 for sure. Book it.

DJ Swearinger.

---------- Post added April-24th-2013 at 03:50 PM ----------

I predict they trade down but if they stick to 51: DJ Swearinger. Though he might be taken before our pick. My backup would be Markus Wheaton.

If they trade down I hope they go after Baccari Rambo in the third.

Im going with Swearinger.

As far as WR goes- Allen, Rodgers, Williams

---------- Post added April-24th-2013 at 04:08 PM ----------

Trade down and still pick up Swearinger.

thats not a bad option as well. Im excited about this draft round 2-4

They won't pick at 51. I'm predicting they trade up slightly. Don't know who they'll target, but I have this guy feeling they'll move up.

The other situation I see happening.

I just don't see us standing pat and picking a DB at 51. The draft is too deep and the difference between 51 and back thorough round 3 isn't that massive from what I have seen.

I have been saying for weeks that I would be surprised if they pick at #51. They're going to trade that pick, and it could go either way, up or down, depending on who is on the board at a given time.

I could see us trading down but I dont know if its worth it to trade up in a draft this deep. Might be better to keep picks and get more quality players. I'm not sure if we have the ammo to trade up either.

Archived