Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES All Things Redskins Name Change Thread (Reboot Edition---Read New OP)

Alaskins

6 minutes ago, duffy said:

Watch out for those schefter tweets. lots of people change their names and images to look like his real account and post fake news

I saw a fake Adam Schefter tweet go viral this morning that said new team name was Savages. It had thousands of re-twits 

5 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

Apologies if I jumped the gun. It is a Sportscenter tweet saying "via Adam Schefter." I'm trying to figure out how to post the screenshot from my phone but having trouble.

#fakenews 

16 minutes ago, TK said:

Wait. 

Hold up.

What the actual **** is "chocolate soda"? 

• 1/2 cup chocolate syrup, such as Fox's U-Bet Chocolate Syrup
  • 8 scoops French vanilla ice cream
  • 2 cups cold club soda
  • Whipped cream, for garnish
  • Maraschino cherries, for garnish

• boom.

I saw a tweet from the head of the dmv area black lives matter saying that we should not name the team Redtails because people should not be mascots. And I Gotta say I fully agree the team doesn’t need to do this Every time a group gets together and says they’re offended just go with the red wolves or warriors and call it a day 

Just now, -JB- said:
  • 1/2 cup chocolate syrup, such as Fox's U-Bet Chocolate Syrup
  • 8 scoops French vanilla ice cream
  • 2 cups cold club soda
  • Whipped cream, for garnish
  • Maraschino cherries, for garnish

• boom.

and whisky, doesn't matter what brand

6 minutes ago, PaulLasagna said:

Who leaked this to schefter. How does he have this info? What do all think of new name?

It's definitely a fake. They're not spelling it "WARRIOR." 

It'll actually be "WAR EEYORES" with an angry Eeyore as the logo (see below). Dan is fighting hard with Disney for the rights.

download (3).png

39 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

Here's the letter from Navajo Nation...they are actually passing around the "Redskin = scalp" myth in their letter. Jeebus.

yeah, what would they know 

7 minutes ago, redskin301 said:

I saw a tweet from the head of the dmv area black lives matter saying that we should not name the team Redtails because people should not be mascots. And I Gotta say I fully agree the team doesn’t need to do this Every time a group gets together and says they’re offended just go with the red wolves or warriors and call it a day 

yeah let’s go with red wolves. If they ever collectively get together and decide to tell us they are offended, well, we’ve got a whole new set of problems to worry about than a name 

4 minutes ago, duffy said:

It's definitely a fake. They're not spelling it "WARRIOR." 

It'll actually be "WAR EEYORES" with an angry Eeyore as the logo (see below). Dan is fighting hard with Disney for the rights.

That fully explains the delay - they've gotta work out the trademark issues with Disney. Let's go War Eeyores!!

Wicked Crispy: The Road War Eeyore

2 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

yeah, what would they know 

yeah let’s go with red wolves. If they ever collectively get together and decide to tell us they are offended, well, we’ve got a whole new set of problems to worry about than a name 

I’m not sure if you’re talking about Black Lives Matter. Or actual red wolves attacking us in the stands lol 

I hate the warriors as a name, but I could buy in if we used the "come out to play" clip and we could keep the spear. I can lose the rest, but the spear is the lynchpin to Warriors being the name. Otherwise it just sucks. I know we're almost 100% to lose the spear and still end up with Warriors and a crappy logo though.

Archived