Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Guys I need recommendations on the next TV series I should start watching.

stoney26

6 hours ago, StillUnknown said:

Jharrel Jerome gotta win all the awards for When They See Us. The last part got me

Hearing great things, the reviews are off the charts.  We'll probably binge it this weekend.  

Ava DuVernay is on her way to becoming a megastar.  Her show "Queen Sugar" on OWN is very good, season 4 drops next week.  

16 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Weeds is awesome bro, though it gets kinda dumb near the end. But that Milf weed................and milf..........

Yeah it started to pickup in Season 2. Snoop made that milf weed feel real gooooodddd. :806:

• Haha 1

On 5/31/2019 at 4:18 PM, Chew said:

Literally the same situation in our house LOL.  Love Ray Donovan, loyal followers since the show debuted in 2013.  But Season 5 with the flashback stuff was just so annoying, we stopped watching like halfway through the season.  Very disappointing.  Good to hear it returned to form in S6, maybe we'll muscle through S5 knowing that Showtime rights the ship S6.  

That's when Ray goes to NY, right?  I remember seeing trailers for it on Showtime

Trust me, you do not want to miss S6... it's the best season of the show, IMO

• Like 1

Started watching Good Omens on Amazon last night.  3 episodes in and it’s pretty good so far.  Very goofy though.

Also watched two episodes of season five of Shetlands via Britbox with my parents.  

Edited by visionary

Just watched Lucifer episode 4.05 "Expire Erect". 

Fantastic episode. Incredible characters intertwined. Great comedy. 

When I saw that Netflix made a "season" of only 10 episodes, I thought "how cheap". And when they brought in this season's Big Baddy, I thought things were terribly cheesy. But after this episode, I'm thinking that if the show ended here, it would be great. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Larry said:

Just watched Lucifer episode 4.05 "Expire Erect". 

Fantastic episode. Incredible characters intertwined. Great comedy. 

When I saw that Netflix made a "season" of only 10 episodes, I thought "how cheap". And when they brought in this season's Big Baddy, I thought things were terribly cheesy. But after this episode, I'm thinking that if the show ended here, it would be great. 

Season 4, as a whole was awesome, but wait until you see the season 4 finale :)  

I'm old school and not a fan of the whole 10-13 episode seasons now days or when shows have that mid-season hiatus.  I guess they do it to cover any potential future losses in case the show starts losing popularity.  

Besides being awesome, that's one of the things I love/loved about Supernatural.  Even though they are on the CW, they still have long seasons.  With exception to season 3 (which was only 16 episodes), all the other seasons have had 20 episodes or more.  And that show just finished up it's 14th season this year.  Another great show to check out if you haven't already.

26 minutes ago, China said:

Just watched Good Omens on Amazon.  They did a great job.  Very much like the book.  David Tennant was perfect for the role of Crowley.

Just watched the first two episodes. Will finish up the rest by this week. Awesome show.

On 6/3/2019 at 8:51 AM, SemperFi Skins said:

Trust me, you do not want to miss S6... it's the best season of the show, IMO

Is Avi back? He and the lesbian are my favorite characters on the show.  I HATED season 5 and just gave up after that.

1 minute ago, Riggo-toni said:

Is Avi back? He and the lesbian are my favorite characters on the show.  I HATED season 5 and just gave up after that.

Avi's not back, but he doesn't need to be. His role was done. Leena is still very much involved in Season 6. Do yourself a favor and get back in for the final season. Game changer...

• Thanks 1