Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Guys I need recommendations on the next TV series I should start watching.

stoney26

On 3/1/2020 at 6:29 PM, StillUnknown said:

finally got around to finishing Hunters. Overall, I really liked the season. final episode wasn't their best though. not going to happen, but they need a stronger lead character, he's the least interesting of the group by a long shot.

this show really excelled at the smaller more intimate moments between characters. mindy & murray scenes were by far my favorites of the season, and the cop talking to her mom

Yeah, finished it yesterday.  I can't see how a second season would be as good now that they've killed off some of the better actors and interesting characters.

I Am Not Okay With This on Netflix.  

Stranger Things meets Goonies meets Breakfast Club.  It's a high school coming of age comedy/drama.  This girl Sydney is coming to grips with the fact that she's into girls and also has a superpower that she doesn't understand.  

The characters are great, there are a lot of genuine laugh out loud moments.  And you can watch all 7 episodes in an afternoon, they're ~30 minutes each.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I Am Not Okay With This on Netflix.  

Stranger Things meets Goonies meets Breakfast Club.  It's a high school coming of age comedy/drama.  This girl Sydney is coming to grips with the fact that she's into girls and also has a superpower that she doesn't understand.  

The characters are great, there are a lot of genuine laugh out loud moments.  And you can watch all 7 episodes in an afternoon, they're ~30 minutes each.  

Really good show, I watched it last weekend.  Funny as hell.  That season finale though, right at the end......I was like WTF! while laughing.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, The Sisko said:

Oh come on. Who among us wouldn’t have just killed Dr. Smith...well, early on?

I'm just saying that I actually liked this reboot and was hoping it would get closer to what the original series provided, which was travel to a bunch of unknown worlds, adventure, etc.  If I'm not mistaken, almost every single episode of the original series they were on a new planet.  

Man in the High Castle was good. I don’t remember specifics, but I remember feeling that the writing got worse with every passing season. 

Im two shows behind on The Outsider, but up to this point it has been excellent. The acting and the writing are top notch.

just finished season 2 of Narcos:Mexico. I loved it. I love all the Narcos shows and seasons, and the writing hasn’t slacked off a bit. Highly highly recommended for anyone that enjoys cartel and drug running. All of these shows are based on real life as well.

next up is Altered Carbon. By the time I’m done with that Ozark should be out.

On 3/10/2020 at 4:20 PM, Fan since a Fetus said:

Man in the High Castle was good. I don’t remember specifics, but I remember feeling that the writing got worse with every passing season. 

It was a good show.  I thought it got better each season, it took me like 5-6 episodes in the first season to get into it, was slow and boring, imo.  But it got better as it progressed.  The series finale though could have been better though, that's the only problem I had with the series.

Wife is taking our social distancing business binge watching Love is Blind on Netflix. 

so from what I’ve gathered, 6 men bunk up in a house together and 6 women do the same. The houses are connected by pods where they go in and talk to each other every day with thing wall in between them.  And they are supposed to fall in love, propose and get married within like 8 weeks or something. Around the halfway point after they’ve proposed they let them see each other for the first time. 

it’s a hell of a social experiment 

4 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Wife is taking our social distancing business binge watching Love is Blind on Netflix. 

so from what I’ve gathered, 6 men bunk up in a house together and 6 women do the same. The houses are connected by pods where they go in and talk to each other every day with thing wall in between them.  And they are supposed to fall in love, propose and get married within like 8 weeks or something. Around the halfway point after they’ve proposed they let them see each other for the first time. 

it’s a hell of a social experiment 

Wouldn't this be like Muslims who have been doing this for centuries. Parents setup up the meet and the kids can talk behind a veil/curtain for a brief moment before they get hitched. 

16 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

It was a good show.  I thought it got better each season, it took me like 5-6 episodes in the first season to get into it, was slow and boring, imo.  But it got better as it progressed.  The series finale though could have been better though, that's the only problem I had with the series.

it could be the recency effect on me. I guess I didn’t like the last half of season 5, so maybe that’s affecting my opinion.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Westworld: exists 

me:

awesome premiere. So many thoughts and theories swirling but damn this world is gorgeous 

Incredible season premiere. I feel like this show is too smart for me. I always feel just a little confused and yet I still love it.

• Like 2