Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll:Katherine Webb Rate Her Hotness

KingGibbs

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

KB, I said 8.5. I just think her mouth is odd. Too many teeth...that could pose a potential issue. She is certainly attractive though.

Objectification is normal. We all do it, whether or not we want to admit it or not.

I have never had a problem talking to women. Just be yourself...it works.

I agree. I get goofy when I like a girl. It actually works for me. Accidental charm.

I only think a woman can be so hot without knowing her, but this woman is about as hot as any other.

I'd say Sara Jean Underwood is probably the hottest as far as my personal taste goes, but they're about the same level of hotness as far as a picture goes.

I think some of you are blind or seriously overrating the women you meet in your lives (the FSU student excepted). This woman is gorgeous, and I like the fact that she's doing something like playing volleyball in one of the pictures used, rather than having her entire life revolve around modeling pictures. Not that I know her or anything, just a general statement that she does something other than walk the runway. I'm not going to bother doing the number rating thing, I've become a little more sensitive to that sort of thing since having a daughter, but Ms. Webb has nothing to be ashamed of, and good on McCarron for landing her.

used to wait for a perfect ten

But I’m never gonna go there again

When I need love I get a fix

From a six.

She likes to hang out every night

My friends all thinks sheís very bright

She lives way out in the sticks.

She's a six.

When she’s feeling blue

She’s a six point two.

When she’s mad at me

She’s a six point three.

When the sex is great

She’s a six point eight.

When I’m drinking wine.

She’s a six point nine nine nine.

She is beautiful, and anyone who says otherwise is full of ****.

It's amazing how many little things you guys can find wrong with a gorgeous woman.

:rotflmao: so true!

I took a coworker of mine to a dealership to test drive a car from one on my best friends, who is an all world car guy and the General Manager at Porsche/BMW

This was the exchange after a test drive of a whoop ass $100K 911 Turbo.

Salesman: So man, tell what did you think?

Coworker: Well, you know it's a nice car but ...

Salesman: Not in love with it huh?

Coworker: It's kind of lacking ...

Salesman: Really? Okay ... what do you drive now?

Coworker: [silence]

My point is ...if you don't think Ms. Webb is beautiful, I would love to see "what you drive now."

:rotflmao: so true!

I took a coworker of mine to a dealership to test drive a car from one on my best friends, who is an all world car guy and the General Manager at Porsche/BMW

This was the exchange after a test drive of whoop ass $100K 911 Turbo.

Salesman: So man, tell what did you think?

Coworker: Well, you know it's a nice car but ...

Salesman: Not in love with it huh?

Coworker: It's kind of lacking ...

Salesman: Really? Okay ... what do you drive now?

Coworker: [silence]

My point is ...if you don't think Ms. Webb is beautiful, I would love to see "what you drive now."

What a perfect post. But every time this is brought up in these threads it all of a sudden becomes "Oh its all about personal taste" or "my gf is a 10 to me and thats all that matters". Cop outs.

Another never ending source of amusement on ES. Post the pic of a very hot babe and watch the inevitable parade of little internet dweebs (3-6's themselves, most likely) :evilg: hop around croaking about how flawed they find her appearance.

I believe the expression you guys use is: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I don't want to be one of those people, but I am getting tired of putting women on a number scale. In my opinion you are either cute/attractive or not. :whoknows: AS for Webb, I don't think she is cute...

I think she is very cute. lol

How about 2 standard deviations above the mean?

Archived