Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll:Katherine Webb Rate Her Hotness

KingGibbs

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

By definition a 5 is average, 6 is above average. And if we really restrict 10s to the ridiculously hot then I'd say she could be in the 8s or 9s. Definitely a solid 7 and an argument could be made for higher. As evidenced in the female teacher sex with student thread... the line between hot and fugly is a fine one.

if you rate her a 6 which is below average you are insane.

See that's not really fair since some people use their scale of 10 differently. I, for one, consider a 5 to be average, so a 6 would still be slightly better than the majority of women.

She's not really my type (a 6 out of 10 for me), but I can see the appeal and understand why others would find her to be a 10.

To me, it's takes a number of different things for a woman to be a 10... which is what I would consider an absolute knockout. Hair, face, body, style of dress, voice, etc. Out of the pics I've seen of her (and I haven't looked for myself) I'd give her an 8.0. She doesn't have my ideal body type, I'm sorry. She definitely has a beautiful face though.

See the problem in threads like these with some people, is when another poster doesn't label a chick ridiculously hot, they get agitated and make the usual "you're insane, etc" type of posts. Not designating a chick a 9.5-10 never equates to "Would not hit" for most guys. Woman may be a little different in that regard. No, I don't think she is perfect, or fell from Heaven, but I absolutely would not turn that down... absolutely not.

I'd wager most of you discounting breasts with implants have never encountered one in real life.

I actually really like fake breasts... A girl I used to mess around with had them and, well, I thought they looked good and although unnatural I wouldn't say I disliked how they felt. Maybe I just haven't had relations with enough women with perfect breasts that are natural. Who knows.

As for Katherine Webb she is stunningly beautiful, but at the same time I don't get the hype machine that she has turned into. The following of her on twitter, the Darnell Dockett tweets. I feel like it's kind of a sad commentary on our culture that some dudes go bonkers over some girl they will never even meet. Not only that, but they make her famous in a sense. It's all just a bit weird to me.

Edit: Oh, and I feel obligated to say that on FSU's campus you do see girls "Katherine Webb good looking" out, at the gym, and at the grocery store. :evilg:

I don't want to be one of those people, but I am getting tired of putting women on a number scale.

I agree... never made much sense to me. It's kind of funny how this happens where guys will assign numbers to famous celebrities or even people like Webb but then they'll date totally average looking girls and think they have someone amazing. :doh:

I agree... never made much sense to me. It's kind of funny how this happens where guys will assign numbers to famous celebrities or even people like Webb but then they'll date totally average looking girls and think they have someone amazing. :doh:

Not that I'm a fan of the number rating system, but there's more to dating than perfect 10 looks.

She's absolutely beautiful. Now, she's not a 10/10 in my book, but there is no such thing as an objective 10, but she's at least an 8.5.

---------- Post added January-15th-2013 at 12:03 AM ----------

She's definitely beautiful and out of 99.999% of our respective leagues.

That said, if we are simply picking out dream scenarios, she wouldn't crack my top 50. A bit too bony.

Agreed. I gotta have a woman who has some meat on her.

Christina Hendricks is about as close to a 10 as it gets (as far as celebrities are concerned).

I know everyone likes to mock the person who says some hot woman isn't attractive to them on the internet, and I'm not finding fault or saying she isn't beautiful or whatever, but I don't think she's as amazing as many people I know are making her out to be. Sure, she's good looking, I could start pointing out the things about her which I like or don't like, but it isn't right to find fault with a person over matters of taste. I picked the "she is no more attractive than..." option because she honestly looks like a woman who works at one of the grocery stores around here. It's like when I was in high school and other kids at the lunch table were fawning over how hot Jessica Simpson was. I told them she isn't more or less attractive than women you could find anywhere doing anything, and they only think she's better than human because she's famous or popular at the moment. Then they said she was a 10/10 and that if I disagreed I was an idiot. Rough crowd to try and make a point to.

I know everyone likes to mock the person who says some hot woman isn't attractive to them on the internet, and I'm not finding fault or saying she isn't beautiful or whatever, but I don't think she's as amazing as many people I know are making her out to be. Sure, she's good looking, I could start pointing out the things about her which I like or don't like, but it isn't right to find fault with a person over matters of taste. I picked the "she is no more attractive than..." option because she honestly looks like a woman who works at one of the grocery stores around here. It's like when I was in high school and other kids at the lunch table were fawning over how hot Jessica Simpson was. I told them she isn't more or less attractive than women you could find anywhere doing anything, and they only think she's better than human because she's famous or popular at the moment. Then they said she was a 10/10 and that if I disagreed I was an idiot. Rough crowd to try and make a point to.

I have honestly said "I wouldn't sleep with her" to a coworker pointing out a hot bar-patron... Apparently everyone agreed that she was ****ing amazing but I just didn't see it... Everyone's perception is different...

Hell I showed a picture of Rdskn4lyf21's girlfriend to my coworkers and they said "OMG SHE'S ****ING BEAUTIFUL" (they are all female) when I told them the story that I introduced them to each other and that I was crazy doing it (hearing the whole story). But I immediately thought they'd be a better fit for each other than for her with me... (Because Tony's a WAAAYYYY better person than me)

Still one of the best decisions I've ever made... I love both of them...

And yes, Tony, they all agreed that you've definitely "dated up the scale"... Sorry

These threads are funny. You all know that if you met this girl in real life, she is a solid 10 if she has any personality.

You (every guy and a few of the ladies) know women this hot in real life and most of you probably can't even talk to them because you're intimidated.

Put an average girl on a pedestal like tv or a poster, give her million dollar clothing and make up and suddenly she is above real life beauty.

Threads objectifying women usually bring out the true personality of an internet poster IMO. Fantasy lives.

These threads are funny. You all know that if you met this girl in real life, she is a solid 10 if she has any personality.

You (every guy and a few of the ladies) know women this hot in real life and most of you probably can't even talk to them because you're intimidated.

Put an average girl on a pedestal like tv or a poster, give her million dollar clothing and make up and suddenly she is above real life beauty.

Threads objectifying women usually bring out the true personality of an internet poster IMO. Fantasy lives.

Hit the nail on the head there. I wouldn't even approach Ms. Webb tbh. Intimidation wouldn't be the reason though. She looks....like the stereotypical "hot" girl. Nothing but a pretty face.

Archived