Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: 2012 Redskins vs Cowboys (Final)

NoLeafClover

What I mean is who do we play in the first round?

Thanks for the responses

Seahawks at home I believe.

Just checked we play either the Hawks or the 49ers. If the 49ers beat the Cardinals and/or the Hawks lose to the Rams it will be the Hawks. Odds on then it would be the Seahawks we would play at home (although the Cards are beating the 49ers 6 nothing as I type).

I am almost afraid to drink. To be perfectly honest, in my bigger drinking days the 'Skins were pretty horrible, and most of the mass consumption of alcohol was part of the ritual of getting hammered and laughing at my own team with some fellow fans to "soften the blow" from having to sit through the product on the field.

The type of feelings I am feeling right now might not go over so well if I am too blitzed at kickoff. I may have a few drinks in the next hour or so to try and take the "edge off"

I certainly made sure to eat a meal early in the day because there is no way I could stomach food right now.

Packers are playing for a bye. If they win then the 49ers and Seahawks play next week along with the Bears and winner of Skins and Cowboys. I think the NFC west is still undecided between Seahawks and 49ers...

49ers win and they are the NFC west champs. Soo if the Skins win they could play the 49ers at home or the Seahawks at home.

Im thinking Dallas D is gonna be so afraid of getting beat deep that Alfred is gonna run all over them. With some RG3 mixed in there too.

Not the way I would defend us.

I'd stop the run, and leave my secondary alone. Make RG3 beat us with his arm.

I hope they play deep. Because I would love for us to run the ball down their throats. But it's not what I expect them to do.

Seattle's winning, San Fran is losing. If things stand and we win the division, we'd play the (increasingly beatable) 49ers

Seahawks are not looking great either so far although they are ahead. Wilson has been sacked 4 times already and looks a bit rattled.

I am not so sure the 49ers are a better opponent. Lets not forget, they were a fumble away from the Superbowl and out of any of the NFC Teams, you'd figure they can "get right" in time for the playoffs.

The Seahawks on the other hand are a hot team, but going on the road in the first round of the playoffs could spell disaster for a team that has never been there before.4

49ers, especially if they get Justin Smith back in time, could be just as beastly of an opponent.

Not the way I would defend us.

I'd stop the run, and leave my secondary alone. Make RG3 beat us with his arm.

I hope they play deep. Because I would love for us to run the ball down their throats. But it's not what I expect them to do.

Playing deep with their atrocious run defense would be a bad move for them, but it's their only option. If they try to come after us, RG already proved that he can beat the blitz, and beat it badly, on Thanksgiving. I don't think they can afford to play man coverage either and turn their back to Griffin. As long as we come to play at our best (with a healthy Griffin) , I don't think they can stop us. Unless we turn the ball over numerous times, this game will come down to how we play defense.

Archived