Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: 2012 Redskins vs Cowboys (Final)

NoLeafClover

Redskins have been win or get eliminated mode since Nov 18th, Cowboys couldn't even win a must win game at home last week, Redskins will win and I think big, i thonk the game plan will be like nothing we have seen so far and RG3 will be running wild

Last week's game for the Cowboys was not a must win, in fact it was of zero consequence.

Redskins have been win or get eliminated mode since Nov 18th, Cowboys couldn't even win a must win game at home last week, Redskins will win and I think big, i thonk the game plan will be like nothing we have seen so far and RG3 will be running wild

Been seeing this play in my head, all season.

Handoff to Morris.

Who pitches it back to RG3.

As often as we run Morris, I would think that it would work beautifully.

Last week's game for the Cowboys was not a must win, in fact it was of zero consequence.
It only ended up being of zero consequence because of the Giants later losing to Baltimore. The Cowboys had to look at it as a must win at the time they played it.

Jeff Darlington ‏@JeffDarlington

Redskins coach Mike Shanahan just told me during 1-on-1 for @nflnetwork that @RGIII is "full go." No limitations; no lingering knee issues.

Oh yea baby. Its on like donkey kong

Wonder if he'll wear a brace at all. A braceless-RGIII could be demoralizing for the Cowboys to start the game

I envy people who feel confident. I feel many positive things, but being confident of a win here is not one of them. I see us as real underdogs mainly due to a red-hot dallas passing attack v. our porous D, and not knowing RG3 is really close to 100%.

I also already know all the reasons people would give as counterpoints, so I'm not looking for soothing, just letting the noises out of my head. :)

I know we can over come such situations, because that's what we've been doing. I just really really really want to do it at least one more time. :)

Been seeing this play in my head, all season.

Handoff to Morris.

Who pitches it back to RG3.

As often as we run Morris, I would think that it would work beautifully.

I still have flash backs to 1986 and LT snapping JoeyTs leg on that play .....

---------- Post added December-30th-2012 at 05:20 PM ----------

I'm pretty sure that means he will not wear a brace

I will be surprised if he is not wearing a brace, just not as bulky a brace as last week.

I envy people who feel confident. I feel many positive things, but being confident of a win here is not one of them. I see us as real underdogs mainly due to a red-hot dallas passing attack v. our porous D, and not knowing RG3 is really close to 100%.

I also already know all the reasons people would give as counterpoints, so I'm not looking for soothing, just letting the noises out of my head. :)

I know we can over come such situations, because that's what we've been doing. I just really really really want to do it at least one more time. :)

I'm definitely worried about Dez Bryant against our secondary. I feel like we can already chalk up 200 yards and 2 40+ touchdowns to Bryant.. We'll presumably have to score 30+ to win, with no lead being safe.

Archived