Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: 2012 Redskins vs Cowboys (Final)

NoLeafClover

Feeling pretty conflicted about this:

Grant Paulsen ‏@granthpaulsen

One #Redskins source tells me they're expecting Tyler Polumbus (concussion) to start today. If Polumbus can't go, Mo Hurt will replace him.

Healthy is always better than the alternative, of course. But Tyler has been, well...basically a disaster. Hurt played well last week.

Is this good news? Time will tell.

I find the pregame show on Fox particularly nauseating today. Jimmy Johnson is discounting RGIII's arm strength by claiming his gimpiness will allow the Cowgirls D to collapse in on him and the run game. Gap-tooth, on the other hand, is pulling for the REdskins only because he wants to see his Giants in the playoffs. I've never seen him gush more for our team. :puke:

I find the pregame show on Fox particularly nauseating today. Jimmy Johnson is discounting RGIII's arm strength by claiming his gimpiness will allow the Cowgirls D to collapse in on him and the run game. Gap-tooth, on the other hand, is pulling for the REdskins only because he wants to see his Giants in the playoffs. I've never seen him gush more for our team. :puke:

NFL Network is the best IMO. Michael Irvin of all people were slobbering all over Bobby today

NFL Network is the best IMO. Michael Irvin of all people were slobbering all over Bobby today

It's weird to hear Irvin saying anything positive at all about our team. ESPN were all Redskins today as well. It's been an amazing season; we deserve all the attention if you ask me. :)

Well, the football world is expecting the win for Dallas ...

I'm pretty confident about us, of course I'm nervous but that's our way all this season LOL.

Down here, every one's going with the pukes. I want to beat them so bad on national television, please Skins stay focus and rock Fedex like never before.

Too damn worked up right now, so I'm going outside to shovel snow for the umteenth time in the last few days. I'm so stoked for tonight.!! There's no valid reason that I can find for this unbelievable roll to stop tonight, especially to those hated ba***#%s with the star on their helmets. Hail To The Redskins....bring the NFC East title back to where it belongs.:point2sky.

:dallasuck

Well, the football world is expecting the win for Dallas ...

I'm pretty confident about us, of course I'm nervous but that's our way all this season LOL.

Down here, every one's going with the pukes. I want to beat them so bad on national television, please Skins stay focus and rock Fedex like never before.

You are probably well outnumbered down in ole Mexico I bet. Do you have any other Skins fans with or near you?

Archived