Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: 2012 Redskins vs Cowboys (Final)

NoLeafClover

amy thoughts on why the sex cannon would be active tonight?

you would think an extra OL would be the last active spot

I think it's another "just in case" move. I love Cousins, but if the unspeakable happens and he needs to go in, then I would want an experienced guy ready to go in case Cousins can't handle thep ressure.

Banks being inactive is still relatively new, so it's not much different.

Does it bother any one else that we have Texas Native Walt Anderson as the official for tonights game. Why assign a ref from Texas to this game.

More the opposite...It made some who follow the officials rather relived. There are relevant posts why earlier in the thread. :)

I think it's another "just in case" move. I love Cousins, but if the unspeakable happens and he needs to go in, then I would want an experienced guy ready to go in case Cousins can't handle thep ressure.

Banks being inactive is still relatively new, so it's not much different.

right on. I just heard sheehan speak about grossman with the same tone

have fun tonight all..

HAIL!

I was at the game in 1999 Redskins vs. 49ers when the Skins clinched the Division. I know the skins clinched prior to the game. But that Redskins team didn't show it. That was such a great game.They played their hearts out. I hope these Redskins come out and play with that kind of emotion and they don't let up against these cowpukes!

HAIL!!!

Does it bother any one else that we have Texas Native Walt Anderson as the official for tonights game. Why assign a ref from Texas to this game.

I posted earlier about the refs, this is much better for us, his crews lets the teams ball and he is not hoc or that other unmentionable guy.

I can't EVER remember being this nervous for a game. I am so nervous my stomach is bubbling! Thank God I still have a ton of family here to help with my nerves. We're all Skins fans so everybody is freaking out. The closer it gets to kickoff, the more nervous I get. I want the playoffs so bad I can taste it. I can't imagine coming this far, and not making it. We have to win damn it!

The negative nancies on 106.7 are driving me crazy. I'm glad I'm back in the house.

Speaking of that....

Whatever happens tonight, I give fair warning right now to those who post like idiots and *******s (and only them) about how they post...and if you don't know what, why, or who, that comment is about...good luck. ;)

And feel free to hate on me :)-

I hope, if this fits you, that you will feel oppressed/repressed/victimized/and thoroughly nazied with your "free speech" rights horrifically infringed. :evilg:

Everyone else, don't worry. :ols:

Archived