Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: 2012 Redskins vs Cowboys (Final)

NoLeafClover

I don't mind telling everyone that I am about to poop my pants right now.

Quick informal poll: if you could write the script for tonight's game would you rather (a) huge dominating Burgundy & Gold blowout that only Redskins fans would want to watch come the 4th quarter, or (B) epic, last play victory that would go down in the annals of Redskins/Cowboys lore.

Quick informal poll: if you could write the script for tonight's game would you rather (a) huge dominating Burgundy & Gold blowout that only Redskins fans would want to watch come the 4th quarter, or (B) epic, last play victory that would go down in the annals of Redskins/Cowboys lore.

I want to see Dallas DESTROYED!

I want to see Dallas DESTROYED!

I just can't shake this feeling that Romo sits to pee is gonna have his "monkey off the back" game and all the mediots will be slurping him non stop.

Knowing this cursed city it would happen against us.

Sorry, I'm a wreck.

This city is not cursed, the monkey on his back is strong, Danny White strong. He is 1-5 in these types of games.

l_bef82ac2133750d0dca95673c5789ec3.jpg

I just can't shake this feeling that Romo sits to pee is gonna have his "monkey off the back" game and all the mediots will be slurping him non stop.

Knowing this cursed city it would happen against us.

Sorry, I'm a wreck.

This city is not cursed, the monkey on his back is strong, Danny White strong. He is 1-5 in these types of games.

l_bef82ac2133750d0dca95673c5789ec3.jpg

I'll take A....total domination tonight will suffice.;)

A, definitely. I wanna kick their ass! Plus, my nerves can't take B!

Archived