Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: 2012 Redskins vs Cowboys (Final)

NoLeafClover

I don't mind telling everyone that I am about to poop my pants right now.

Quick informal poll: if you could write the script for tonight's game would you rather (a) huge dominating Burgundy & Gold blowout that only Redskins fans would want to watch come the 4th quarter, or (B) epic, last play victory that would go down in the annals of Redskins/Cowboys lore.

Total DESTRUCTION.

Take no prisoners from the dallas, take no ****

Quick informal poll: if you could write the script for tonight's game would you rather (a) huge dominating Burgundy & Gold blowout that only Redskins fans would want to watch come the 4th quarter, or (B) epic, last play victory that would go down in the annals of Redskins/Cowboys lore.

Yeah I'm freaking out here. I want to crush them. Never even a consideration of a comeback.

Total DESTRUCTION.

Take no prisoners from the dallas, take no ****

London Fletcher posting FB of pre warm up with the Defense........... The D is charged UP!!!!!!!!!! Now' date=' hope Fletch can keep them contained[/quote']

They have a lot of players that can beat a D when they're clicking. Including their new kid, Beasley. But I don't want Witten and Dez doing it over and over, dammit.

Archived