Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Leonard Hankerson: Patience

LiveStrongSkins

He's developed into a really solid #2 WR. A good all-around game, though I still half-expect him to drop the ball every time he's wide open. Next year could be his true breakout season.

With Davis back healthy, we'll have mismatch problems all over the field. Hopefully Aldrick Robinson can elevate his game to another level, he's a legit deep threat but still a bit of a one-trick pony. Bring Moss back on the vet minimum and he can win battles on the inside. It'd be nice if Morris can take some cues from Evan Royster and develop as a pass catcher.

Hankerson has Hakeem Nicks-type potential -- they're virtually identical, from a physical standpoint. Could be a key cog in an offense that ultimately threatens to put up 40 on a weekly basis. The Redskins? Must be dreaming

The fall and rise of Leonard Hankerson

This made me laugh. Good stuff.

People need to chill with the "bobble" talk. Yeah, the one he had against the Rams was bad, but the catch he made today was just a great catch. It was in a little bit of an awkward spot, and it was at the end of his reach. He's snatched a few in the last few weeks...and his blocking is awesome. Great complement to Garcon, and Kyle has confidence in calling his number. That second TD today when he ran all the way back in front of the formation was genius. His dance was pretty smooth too. :)

Great to see Hankerson progress. Dude has been CLUTCH. In the drive to even it up at the end against the Ravens, he had a big 3rd down snag early, then the monster catch to set up Garcon's TD right after Kirk came in (after the intentional grounding call no less), and then of course the 2 HUGE TDs right when we need 'em today.

Not gaudy 100yrd+ type games but clutch catches in big moments! Well done.

All I know is this for the Hank85 haters...Take a look at all of the 5 game winning streak game highlights ...Did you notice that Hank85 was on every single one? I watched Sportcenter and all the other shows for game highlights, and in our winning streak Hank85 has made an appearance in every single one. Can't deny that HTTR

I've said it a million times, from when we drafted him, through his struggles, through now:

Here is what Hankerson is:

-A hard working player

-Will prepare with the best of them

-Coachable, willing to learn

-Decent speed, improving routes, good sized target

-Has mediocre hands. Will make incredible catches and will drop easy ones

That's what you get with Hank. I think the positives far outweigh the negatives with him. He will come into his own. But he'll always drop (or bobble) balls. It's the way he's always played. He's a good addition to this team, and I don't think he's a guy that is going to outprice his services. He might be a 'Skin for a very, very long time.

Hank has been killing it recently. I stand by my earlier statement that he was playing scared in the beginning of the season. I don't know if it was the injury or what. All I know is that now dude is open a lot and that is a good thing. :D

I agree.. i recall how much pain he appeared to be in when the injury happened.. I'm sure it had a psychological effect that he had to get past.

he was playng scared early on,, sometimes it looked like he couldn't find the ground fast enough after a reception.

~Bang

Archived