Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Leonard Hankerson: Patience

LiveStrongSkins

Surprise, surprise...you mean Moss finally has a QB that can get the damn ball to him. Most underrated Skin in history IMO.

I've always rated Tana. I have been watching the Skins since '82 and he is the 3rd best receiver we have had in that time after Monk and Clark IMO. His cap number next year though is over $6M and that's high for a 3rd/slot receiver.

I've always rated Tana. I have been watching the Skins since '82 and he is the 3rd best receiver we have had in that time after Monk and Clark IMO. His cap number next year though is over $6M and that's high for a 3rd/slot receiver.

The way #89 has played this year and during his career here, and considering he is a fan favorite, and considering he likes it here, I would be very surprised if we do not find a way to keep him around in 2013. He has certainly made the most of his opportunities this year.

The way #89 has played this year and during his career here, and considering he is a fan favorite, and considering he likes it here, I would be very surprised if we do not find a way to keep him around in 2013. He has certainly made the most of his opportunities this year.

I tend to agree, but he is going to have to reduce his salary to stay IMO.

• 2 weeks later...

I bumped this because I think Hank had a great game tonight. His blocking was superb. Please watch his block downfield on RG3's big run. He abuses a dude and throws him to the turf after pushing him twenty yards down the field.

The catch he made was critical as well. It set up our TD to Garcon. And for someone who has had problems with dropping balls, that was a great catch. A bullet, over the wrong shoulder, and high as well...but Hank pulled it down. I'm not suggesting he should get a game ball, but it was apparent to me that he played a lot of snaps tonight. And that tells me that he has been working hard in practice, and I hope that he continues to improve. I think that as Kyle gets more confident in his catching ability, his targets will increase. Nice job Hank. :)

I bumped this because I think Hank had a great game tonight. His blocking was superb. Please watch his block downfield on RG3's big run. He abuses a dude and throws him to the turf after pushing him twenty yards down the field.

The catch he made was critical as well. It set up our TD to Garcon. And for someone who has had problems with dropping balls, that was a great catch. A bullet, over the wrong shoulder, and high as well...but Hank pulled it down. I'm not suggesting he should get a game ball, but it was apparent to me that he played a lot of snaps tonight. And that tells me that he has been working hard in practice, and I hope that he continues to improve. I think that as Kyle gets more confident in his catching ability, his targets will increase. Nice job Hank. :)

Agreed. I think there was too much pressure on Hank before. Now that Garcon is back and we have our complete WR corp, i feel he's more comfortable and can now play the game without thinking too much.

All of our WRs bring something to the table. It's fun to watch them develop and play well.

Definitely. Kyle is maximizing each of their talents differently. Today it was Hankerson and he delivered. Hankerson and Robinson are both special talents and they complement the vets like Garcon, Morgan, and Moss very well.

it's amazing... all of the stuff we were/have been ****ing about... is coming to fruition. In this case, it's progressing home grown talent.

That's why I have never wavered with Shanny on giving him his 5 yr plan. When everything did not turn around immediately, some were quick to jump on the "dump Shanny" bandwagon. People had to realize though that he inherited a mess and has been slowly building a strong foundation which includes the homegrown talent. You have to love how it all does seem to be gelling and coming together on all levels with this organization.

Definitely. Kyle is maximizing each of their talents differently. Today it was Hankerson and he delivered. Hankerson and Robinson are both special talents and they complement the vets like Garcon, Morgan, and Moss very well.

They are using them very well, but the guys are playing well. Every successful WR is put into good positions to play well and is dependent on quality QB play.

I know that you are not claiming otherwise, but just making the point before someone tries to give the credit to Kyle, our QBs, or the running game.

Archived