Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

JPP Warns RGIII: 'Don't Bring it to my Side'

skinsfan07

JPP was on this team - the one that played us on mid December Right - Right after we lost Williams and Davis for their suspensions - JPP was the one who could not get the best a rookie FA in his first game in the NFL - It is that JPP we are talking about right ?
Beautiful!!! Same one my brotha.

---------- Post added October-18th-2012 at 06:24 AM ----------

**** Mara and **** this clown also. I'm so sick of the Giants I can't stand it. From the top to the bottom I'm just sick of them. The Cowboys are so far down my list compared to the Giants now it's not even funny.

"don't run at me" :ols: He acts like RG3 has never played football before, like that is going to scare him.

JPP is the one scared of being humiliated, and after that statement, he has it coming! They still have to come here and play us again, and RG3 will have even more game experience. Knowing the Giants coach, he might bench JPP next week if have a huge running game to his side for giving us that fuel to fight even harder.

---------- Post added October-18th-2012 at 06:27 AM ----------

**** Mara and **** this clown also. I'm so sick of the Giants I can't stand it. From the top to the bottom I'm just sick of them. The Cowboys are so far down my list compared to the Giants now it's not even funny.

"don't run at me" :ols: He acts like RG3 has never played football before, like that is going to scare him.

JPP is the one scared of being humiliated, and after that statement, he has it coming! They still have to come here and play us again, and RG3 will have even more game experience. Knowing the Giants coach, he might bench JPP next week if have a huge running game to his side for giving us that fuel to fight even harder.

I remember JPP getting sacks against us last year, but weren't they mostly off of free rushes to the QB? I call it the "Tuck Special", because that's what Tuck used to do -- have monster games vs thin air. Hopefully, we don't let DL trickery or OL mistakes beat us and force them to earn their sacks.

I remember JPP getting sacks against us last year, but weren't they mostly off of free rushes to the QB? I call it the "Tuck Special", because that's what Tuck used to do -- have monster games vs thin air. Hopefully, we don't let DL trickery or OL mistakes beat us and force them to earn their sacks.

I think they will move JPP around. Its the match up against Polumbus at RT that worries me in terms of pass protection - whoever they line up over our LT is in for a long day.

Game plans to beat pass rushing defensive ends have and always will be to run right at them. My worry is when we run the option and give defenses free shots on rg3. Other then that, I have no worry with rg3 scrambling out of the pocket, he has learned to get down or out of bounds already. JPP can shove it where the sun don't shine for all I care.

I get what you're saying but RG3 has been spot on when running the option. The option will force them to play honest. But once again we're talking about him simply running. Hopefully they focus on the run and RG3 shreds them w/ his ARM.

You're correct, JPP got two free sacks in the first game last year.

The first came on a failed pickup by Kory. Kory was supposed to pick up JPP but didn't realize Trent had picked up the blitzer on the edge and so JPP came free. The second sack came on the play Trent was injured. Trent planted his foot into the ground funny and I believe he sprained his knee--collapsed in pain and again JPP came free.

He did have a few nice plays against Trent in the running game though, credit where it is due. I think he got a few TFLs or got into the backfield and strung the running plays out. But aside from those two free rushes, he didn't do a lot against the pass.

Trent wins that physical matchup. He's maybe only a hair slower than JPP and he's a lot bigger and stronger.

What JPP has working in his favor though is he'll be fresh. The Giants can rotate their pass rushers because of their depth, so they keep fresh. And he'll get to move around. I wouldn't be surprised to see JPP spend a lot of time at LE to avoid matching up with Trent.

Trust me, we chase quarterbacks all time,” Pierre-Paul said. “We turn and run to the ball, no matter what. He may get past us and zoom right past us, but trust me we’re right behind him. You’ve got to respect that too. It’s not all about the speed. We’ve got guys, all 11 guys that can run to the ball very quick.

What kind of trash talk is that? "Yeah, he'll burn us for long runs, but we'll be jogging along behind him, in case he falls down or something". Ooooh, scary.

Jared Allen is a better pass rusher than JPP. But he isn't close to the run defender that JPP is.

Every week, the other team thinks they can stop Robert. They usually do early... by doing something like moving up everyone and playing man.

Then he crushes them with a few big passes over the middle and they are forced to back off.

Then they are toast.

hmmm...but this year you have no defense.

They're better than advertised. They made Matt Ryan look meh and Drew Brees look downright bad. They've shut down just about every running game this year. They've scored four TDs already this season and are tied for second in the league in takeaways.

And last year they made Eli look like complete and utter **** twice.

They're better than advertised. They made Matt Ryan look meh and Drew Brees look downright bad. They've shut down just about every running game this year. They've scored four TDs already this season and are tied for second in the league in takeaways.

And last year they made Eli look like complete and utter **** twice.

Giving up alot of yards..we'll see.

Too the last poster..didn't the Giants win the Super Bowl last year? According to this forum winning two regular season games is more important than the Super Bowl....and yes the Giants talked trash right through the playoffs and backed it up every single time. You guys had the Giants number last year..NO DOUBT but to hang your hat on those two wins as if it will have any affect on this years games is shortsighted.

Too the last poster..didn't the Giants win the Super Bowl last year? According to this forum winning two regular season games is more important than the Super Bowl....and yes the Giants talked trash right through the playoffs and backed it up every single time. You guys had the Giants number last year..NO DOUBT but to hang your hat on those two wins as if it will have any affect on this years games is shortsighted.

Well, if we were playing them in the super bowl then I guess we should be worried. Last I checked, this was a regular season game...

More important than his words, is Kyle going to do what is almost becoming predictable, significantly change his game plan from week to week, and go conservative again? Like he did 2 weeks ago. III under center, run run pass from the pocket, play not to lose.

Until a team can stop the great plays he is calling, I want to see him run the same plays or at least the same looks. Pump that Davis slant off play action, but go deep instead. Do not let III sit in the pocket, a sitting duck. Our OL Trent etc have been getting good grades but I for one am very disappointed with how we do in drop back pass pro. Its like a jail break. We need Morris and PA to be able to pass. Teams do not respect our WR with Garcon out.

Run it down JP's throat, and then go play action, and vice versa. Dont let him tee off on III.

The Giants talk trash, regardless. But, more often than not, they do back it up..

Yeah, by getting their spoiled little trust-fund owner to lop $18 mil off our salary cap so that they might have a chance to beat us eventually.

I like you Big Blue, but your team can go straight to hell.

Yeah, by getting their spoiled little trust-fund owner to lop $18 mil off our salary cap so that they might have a chance to beat us eventually.

I like you Big Blue, but your team can go straight to hell.

Big Blue these guys are OBSESSED WITH THE CAP THING...

Archived