Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

JPP Warns RGIII: 'Don't Bring it to my Side'

skinsfan07

Big Blue these guys are OBSESSED WITH THE CAP THING...

You're damn right. Get used to the Giants being called the cheaters they are for long, long time.

As far as I'm concerned, anything they win against the Redskins over the next few years should have an asterisk by it.

Wouldn't you be if the shoe were on the other foot?

Are you aware of the facts around the case?

My good giant friend knows and I inform him with the facts an he admits it yes Mara is a cheater and just shrugs his head at the whole situation.

He whole knows sooner or later karma will happen, but he doesn't have tunnel vision.

I also know some other giants fans and well there are ignorant. Tunnel vision, and those types are uneducated ones who just blab about another subject and derail from the initial subject.

Morris has actually had some pretty damn good blocks for us already. I don't know how consistent he is as I haven't given it a good hard look yet but he does jump out on a few plays as doing an excellent job of keeping Griffin clean.

He had a really nice chip on a blitzing Viking Sunday that gave Griffin the time to hit Young on his TD pass. I have been impressed with his blocking progress throughout the season.

My good giant friend knows and I inform him with the facts an he admits it yes Mara is a cheater and just shrugs his head at the whole situation.

He whole knows sooner or later karma will happen, but he doesn't have tunnel vision.

I also know some other giants fans and well there are ignorant. Tunnel vision, and those types are uneducated ones who just blab about another subject and derail from the initial subject.

Whoa..I did'nt say its not a bad situation, I just said you guys are OBSESSED with it. I have Cowboy fans I know and they don't even talk about it. Go to the Cowboys forum. Its not even a topic of discussion.

They are scared. Bottom line! The Giants have been talking smack since the whole "Bob" comment from Osi. This is nothing new, a weak intimidation ploy b/c deep down they are afraid. Roast me later but not only will the Redskins win but we will embarrass the Giants. HTTR!

Whoa..I did'nt say its not a bad situation, I just said you guys are OBSESSED with it. I have Cowboy fans I know and they don't even talk about it. Go to the Cowboys forum. Its not even a topic of discussion.

So? Since when is the typical Cowboy fan informed about anything beyond who Tony Romo sits to pee is dating this week?

The Cowboy fans I know, the ones who actually pay attention in the offseason, are pretty pissed about it too. Just not as pissed as we are because it's not as crippling to them.

Whoa..I did'nt say its not a bad situation, I just said you guys are OBSESSED with it.

We aren't obsessed with it. We're indignant about, and we're going to throw it in Giants fans' faces all we want on our own board.

Your owner told us that we are "lucky" the penalties for a non-existent offense were not more severe.

In my opinion, even more "lucky" is inheriting an NFL franchise from daddy.

Screw him.

Go to the Cowboys forum. Its not even a topic of discussion.

So? How many of those people can even spell "salary?"

You realize the difference between $10 million and $36 million is, like, a lot....right?

Big Blue these guys are OBSESSED WITH THE CAP THING...

Try not to make yourself such an idiot you lose any appeal to our allowing you to remain. Were the situations reversed you would be incensed, as would the vast majority of fans of any team in the same circumstance. I'd pretty much regard a Giants fan presenting otherwise (let alone criticizing for it) in their posts is either stupid, trolling, or both. And you're chock fill of **** about the cowboys forum, prior to "Romo sits to pee wars" taking the spotlight (understandably) again.[

We aren't obsessed with it. We're indignant about, and we're going to throw it in Giants fans' faces all we want on our own board.

Your owner told us that we are "lucky" the penalties for a non-existent offense were not more severe.

In my opinion, even more "lucky" is inheriting an NFL franchise from daddy.

Screw him.

Well this is your board and you are correct about that. I just figured you guys wanted to talk more about football and the rebirth of a great franchise down there.

So? How many of those people can even spell "salary?"

Well this is your board and you are correct about that. I just figured you guys wanted to talk more about football and the rebirth of a great franchise down there.

I would have LOVED for the Giants and Redskins to continue to settle everything on the field. If the fact that things were taken off the field distresses you, please let your team's owner know, since he's the one responsible for the rivalry no longer being solely about what goes on during game time. Thanks.

I just figured you guys wanted to talk more about football and the rebirth of a great franchise down there.

You really are tired of posting here, I assume?

We have been talking about plenty of football in this forum and the boons of RG3. Duh. Is your head that far up your ass you can't tell or do you just like trying to be a dip**** again? We don't need you opining on our level of discussion. But you're getting this because it's finally Giants week, your players are talking their usual trash-****, and you're a < insert expletive > Giants fan. Figure it out. You should take a break, go back to your board, and come back when you can add something that isn't going to get you punted.

I can bring this back to football. If JPP does manage to get to Griffin, it's probably because our OL stinks, which is due to the fact that THE DAY BEFORE FREE AGENCY opened, Goodell and Mara lopped $18 mil off our cap so that we wouldn't have time to contest it.

So brag away JPP. Your owner figured out a way to make your job a lot easier for you without you actually having to earn it. Congrats.

Cowboys lost 26 million less then us. 5 million a year isnt a huge deal. 18 million? Give me a break.

You do realize Mara basically took FOUR TIMES as much from us as he did from the Cowboys, right? So, yeah, it makes sense that we're a little more pissed than they are.

He done trying to warn y;all that RG3 best stay in the pocket. Otherwise big things be popping. I post this in Around THE NFL place too.

Your Grammar crestor is terrible i hear alot of different things from all different types of people in my line of work....but you sir take the cake man (( for real ))

I want to put the cap situation in perspective and in a language Giants fans can understand, then I'm done with this garbage:

Osi - 6

Tuck - 4.8

JPP - 2.5

Nicks - 1.75

Phillips - 2.9

Cruz - 0.5

That's ~$18.45 million in salary cap hits for the Giants in 2012 alone.

Imagine how strung up you'd be if you didn't have those players for two years, it was initiated by Daniel Snyder, and the Redskins got $1.6 million extra cap room from you when we were literally up against it.

Your Grammar crestor is terrible i hear alot of different things from all different types of people in my line of work....but you sir take the cake man (( for real ))

He's been given some extra study time to attend remedial English.

Archived