Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

JPP Warns RGIII: 'Don't Bring it to my Side'

skinsfan07

The Giants have been mouthing off for the past year, be a bigger man and stop telling ESPN and the media about how awesome you are, it makes you look lame. Picking on players unprovoked and calling them out is cowardly. Stop talking, Giants. Remember where Rolle and his comments got you last year against us.

I would like to see these rivalries stoked again, so this is cool. I also enjoy being on the "you talk and we will play" side. I still remember the early 90s when the Buddy Ryan teams ran their mouths nonstop. In the end, it didn't amount to much for them other than egg on their face as we generally beat them head to head and always when it mattered.

Now the Giants are a better team coached by a much classier man...but I like to see this. Finally our rivals have a reason to talk **** about us and not just come into the game bored.

We respect the Giants yes, but your one stupid SOB if you think the Redskins are coming to lay down scared because of your threats JPP! We are coming to NY to dog fight you for 1st place! We have a QB who can throw just as good as he can run, now you want to threaten our receivers too? You haven't beaten any team in the NFC East this season and you deserve another ass whipping come Sunday. I have 0 respect for that clown now!

He done trying to warn y;all that RG3 best stay in the pocket. Otherwise big things be popping. I post this in Around THE NFL place too.
That hillbilly can't compete with the Haitian Devestation. JPP is on another level.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-on-football/20579413/osi-umenyiora-changes-tune-on-bob-griffin-calls-rg3-an-amazing-talent

Okay soon to be gone, we got you. crestor.jpg

crestor.jpg

Game plans to beat pass rushing defensive ends have and always will be to run right at them. My worry is when we run the option and give defenses free shots on rg3. Other then that, I have no worry with rg3 scrambling out of the pocket, he has learned to get down or out of bounds already. JPP can shove it where the sun don't shine for all I care.

That is the key, the Giants have lost twice this year, each time they loose, the other team has a 100 yard rusher. We need to pound the ball, not just because it gets us years, but because it slows down the pass rush.

If you guys want, I'll bring him back. :)

I just thought he was so weak at it and just annoying---like a bzzz bzzz fly.

He was almost like some parody of someone trying to be cool with massive fail stamped on every effort..

His act was so weak it was like kicking a guy when he was already down in his own puke, so yeah bring him back for another kick. lol.

Archived