Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

JPP Warns RGIII: 'Don't Bring it to my Side'

skinsfan07

Late and dirty hits on RG3 are almost inevitable in division games. I just wish we had a an edgy defensive player on our side to make threats like this. I imagine Orakpo is of that ilk but maybe once we start winning more games our D will make threats like this in order to ensure rg3 isnt a victim of dirty plays

This is what concerns me. The Giants treat Vick like trash and take constant cheap shots on him even when he is in the pocket. I am very worried that they will try to kill Bob and end the hype.

Well the Redskins played them last year twice and won, without the kid. And now they have the kid and a RB. I see no reason the Redskins can't compete with the Giants this year.

hmmm...but this year you have no defense.

Hahaha what a dumbass.

The entire Vikings secondary couldn't catch RG3. What makes JPP think he could?

To be fair, he likely is the most athletic, explosive defensive lineman in the NFL and would beat most secondary players in the first 10 yards of a sprint.

That being said, I think Trent takes care of him pretty handily. I'd love to see Griffin stiff arm JPP to the ground en route to a TD.

Getting geeked up. This is gonna be an awesome game.

Let JPP talk smack. I think the longer this season goes on, there will be one realization around the league...RG3 can't be stopped, or even contained. Of course, I would love a win by any margin. But a 20 point smack down right now would be so awesome.

Make it happen, boys. Oh, and this could be a huge statement game for Silverback. Make your statement my man, make it loud and clear. :)

**** Mara and **** this clown also. I'm so sick of the Giants I can't stand it. From the top to the bottom I'm just sick of them. The Cowboys are so far down my list compared to the Giants now it's not even funny.

"don't run at me" :ols: He acts like RG3 has never played football before, like that is going to scare him.

JPP was on this team - the one that played us on mid December Right - Right after we lost Williams and Davis for their suspensions - JPP was the one who could not get the best a rookie FA in his first game in the NFL - It is that JPP we are talking about right ?

JPP needs to worry more about Trent Williams than RGIII. Williams is playing at an elite level this year.

The Giants have a good front 4 and will be a challenge for our line but one of the things that a QB like RGIII does is slow up the pass rush. The DLine know they need to stay in their rush lanes because if someone gets out of a lane RGIII will be gone just like against the Vikes. He also forces teams to blitz less and play more zone. He just slows down the defense across the board.

Oh he mad.

JPP couldn't stop the Sex Dragon twice last year.

:ols: Yea make us turn Rex loose on you again!

The fact about these 2 teams are last year we beat these same Giants twice with a pretty bad team and pretty bad QB. The Redskins have a much better team and way better QB this year. Eli threw for 500 junk yards against Tampa because NY didn't have a choice, they were gettting their asses handed to them by the Bucs.

Yes they are world champs, yes Eli wears 2 SB Rings he does deserve. Fact is Romo sits to pee and the Cowboys, Vick and the Eagles have already shown when the NFC East plays each other, last years Super Bowl win means nothing, both Beat the Giants.

The Giants are high off beating the 49ers, but so did the Vikings who we just blew out! and yes we put 24 unanswered points on their sore ass, they got 2 4th qrt garbage TD's on us and that was it. We are not the 49ers and this is not Alex Smith you will be chasing around again JPP, and your about to embarrassingly find this out!

You know who I hope heard this. Trent Williams. Trent always plays with tenacity, JPP talking trash is just extra motivation for him. I am expecting a great game from Trent Williams on Sunday.....

He has been playing great football this year and I doubt this sunday will be any different.

Archived