Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

JPP Warns RGIII: 'Don't Bring it to my Side'

skinsfan07

Didn't see this posted anywhere in this section, so decided to post it here. Thoughts? Seems like all those dudes on NY do is talk trash until they get thrashed. smh

http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/giants/2012/10/jpp-warns-rgiii-dont-bring-it-to-my-side

Jason Pierre-Paul has seen the speed of Robert Griffin III and he knows the Redskins quarterback will try to run on the Giants’ defense on Sunday. But JPP had a warning for RGIII.

“Don’t bring it to my side,” Pierre-Paul said. “Go the other way.”

Not that Pierre-Paul expects Griffin to have much success going in that direction either, now that the Giants’ defense has rediscovered it’s confidence after their dominant performance in San Francisco last Sunday. Griffin may be the fastest quarterback in the NFL, and he may have run for 379 yards and six touchdowns his first six games in the league.

But Pierre-Paul think RGIII will have his hands full against a Giants’ defense that might be faster than any he’s ever seen.

Rest at link.

He done trying to warn y;all that RG3 best stay in the pocket. Otherwise big things be popping. I post this in Around THE NFL place too.

Didn't look there, sorry, Mods merge if needed. And I'm sure RGIII will be cautious, but not gonna play scared. I mean Jared Allen is 10X the player JPP is, and RGIII didn't have any trouble with him last week. Allen only had 1 sack and got beat on that 76 yard run.

Didn't look there, sorry, Mods merge if needed. And I'm sure RGIII will be cautious, but not gonna play scared. I mean Jared Allen is 10X the player JPP is, and RGIII didn't have any trouble with him last week. Allen only had 1 sack and got beat on that 76 yard run.

That hillbilly can't compete with the Haitian Devestation. JPP is on another level.

He done trying to warn y;all that RG3 best stay in the pocket. Otherwise big things be popping. I post this in Around THE NFL place too.

You only wish RGIII was a statue like Jason Campbell was, who despite being mostly a pocket passer, still got creamed plenty of times.

That said, JPP is a talented player, and yes, he might back up his words. But we have to play the game first. ;)

Game plans to beat pass rushing defensive ends have and always will be to run right at them. My worry is when we run the option and give defenses free shots on rg3. Other then that, I have no worry with rg3 scrambling out of the pocket, he has learned to get down or out of bounds already. JPP can shove it where the sun don't shine for all I care.

Game plans to beat pass rushing defensive ends have and always will be to run right at them. My worry is when we run the option and give defenses free shots on rg3. Other then that, I have no worry with rg3 scrambling out of the pocket, he has learned to get down or out of bounds already. JPP can shove it where the sun don't shine for all I care.

i have a feeling we won't see much of the option. I think we'll see the Play Action option that's been pretty successful to freeze the pass rush, but in terms of designing runs for RGIII, I think most of his yards will come when he improvises.

I don't think he will run to his side, because guess what he doesnt need to. JPP needs to stop being like every other fool and thinking that RG3 is just a running QB. He will beat you with the arm but when he does decide to run, there will be no Giant linemen that will come close...Demarco Murray juked out JPP, RG3 will leave his ankles shattered.

**** the Giants. How much trash would they be talking if their 8th string WR doesn't catch a ball off his helmet, Kyle Williams hands them the game, and Wes Welker drops a pass? Tired of those ****ers thinking theyre the greatest team we've ever seen. They've only won playoff games in TWO different years since 2000.

Archived