Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

JPP Warns RGIII: 'Don't Bring it to my Side'

skinsfan07

If JPP does manage to get to Griffin, it's probably because our OL stinks, which is due to the fact that THE DAY BEFORE FREE AGENCY opened, Goodell and Mara lopped $18 mil off our cap so that we wouldn't have time to contest it.

Exactly. It's a competitive ADVANTAGE that Mara and his life-partner Goodell engaged in, all the while accusing Dallas and the Redskins of somehow gaining one that they really didn't (or not at 36, since you can't even COUNT the full amount as that's not what we would have gained had we stuck with the bad contracts) and then waiting until the eve of free agency to screw us.

I hate Mara and let's just say my thoughts are that if Al Qaeda asked for one free pass...

I want to put the cap situation in perspective and in a language Giants fans can understand, then I'm done with this garbage:

Osi - 6

Tuck - 4.8

JPP - 2.5

Nicks - 1.75

Phillips - 2.9

Cruz - 0.5

That's ~$18.45 million in salary cap hits for the Giants in 2012 alone.

Imagine how strung up you'd be if you didn't have those players for two years, it was initiated by Daniel Snyder, and the Redskins got $1.6 million extra cap room from you when we were literally up against it.

I hate the Giants.

Not surprised. Haven't met a New York fan from any sport that's not full of it. They've had success, but now they just think they're entitled to it. Sometimes you wish a deserving group of fans had the success to enjoy rather than a bunch of loud mouths.

Hey Giants fans. Eli has 1 TD and 6 INTs in his last 4 games against a Shanahan led Redskins team. Suck on that.

Yes the two time in 5 year Super Bowl champs are quite distressed by this news.

Hey I just saw the Giants are using David carr as a mimic in practice to RGIII. They are calling him RG -5

Hey I just saw the Giants are using David carr as a mimic in practice to RGIII. They are calling him RG -5

We aren't talking about overall success, we are talking about a head to head matchup this weekend. More of the same to follow. Stay tuned.

Here's a tip. If you're gonna talk about stuff that doesn't have to do with the game at hand, don't complain when we repeatedly bring up the fact that your team is led by a big fat cheater.

I thought that I saw him doing Fox College Sports....Oh wait, that was the other bust Joey Harrington. I get both of those busts confused

I'm pretty sure RG3 can run faster then Carr on one leg. Carr probably gets sacked just sitting on the bench

We aren't talking about overall success, we are talking about a head to head matchup this weekend. More of the same to follow. Stay tuned.

Here's a tip. If you're gonna talk about stuff that doesn't have to do with the game at hand, don't complain when we repeatedly bring up the fact that your team is led by a big fat cheater.

Again...this is not the same Redskin defense as last year. You guys are give up crazy points UNLIKE last year when the d was stellar. I don't understand the correlation to last year. The redskins are not close to the same team on either side of the ball.

Again...this is not the same Redskin defense as last year. You guys are give up crazy points UNLIKE last year when the d was stellar. I don't understand the correlation to last year. The redskins are not close to the same team on either side of the ball.

Well you know ... coaching staffs, game plans, etc. Dont hurt yourself thinking about that though.

Tired of your weak act. Buh bye.

And then the Minoans, finding Crestor a suitable sacrifice, cast him into those long, dark labrynthian halls, wherein the Minotaur known as Jumbo swept past as a jagged shadow, grabbed him by his neck, and devoured him where he stood, horrible grammar and all, . :D :point2sky

jp03 got some news for you bro. The Redskins don't think they can beat the Giants. They know it. You remember just last year, right?

Shanahan consistantly outcoaches what his name. I don't expect this weekend to be any different.

I'm praying you're right. Shanny has done great against the G Men since he came here.

jp03 got some news for you bro. The Redskins don't think they can beat the Giants. They know it. You remember just last year, right?

Shanahan consistantly outcoaches what his name. I don't expect this weekend to be any different.

ok... We heard all this last week. If you do it, I will be the first person on here after the game to offer congrats.

Not surprised. Haven't met a New York fan from any sport that's not full of it. They've had success, but now they just think they're entitled to it. Sometimes you wish a deserving group of fans had the success to enjoy rather than a bunch of loud mouths.

Loud mouth is typical new york regardless of what's going on anywhere. why should sport be any different

Archived