Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Funny REAL Names

Teller

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Let's see, in my hometown alone there's the Bear family. Father is named: Pooh Bear, daughter is Cinnamon Bear, and son is Polar Bear. Cinnamon was my classmate and Polar is currently my crossfit instructor.

Neighbor down the road is named: Frosty Winter Knight

Dentist who removed my wisdom teeth: Dr. Slaughter

My mother once had a patient named Holger dink. Apparently a popular German name.

We had a congressman named Dick sweat and he actually used it during his campaign.

And the ultimate in cruelty we have a family from my area that actually named there four boys Chevy, Toyota ford and dodge.

Ford is alright for a name. Dodge is AWESOME. He could have a cool name like Dodge Maxwell or something. Chevy - everyone knows they're crappy cars. Toyotas are good, but who wants to be named that? I guess "Toy" is an okay name. Put them all together, and you've got a case for child services.

Working in customer service my wife has told me some. I thought I had shared Harry Butt before, but doesn't look like it.

She also ran into some twins the other day that work in the same office, Betty, Sr. and Betty, Jr.

I had a Lowe's cashier and her name was Asanine. I know the actually spelling of the word is asinine, but I pronounced it in my head the same way. After thinking about it, I bet she pronounced it Ah-sin-neh-ne. But, why would you name a kid so that the spelling of the word is similar to stupidity. Maybe I just answered that myself :)

I also had a 7th grade science teacher named Mr. Coch. Yes, you pronounced it the same way. When we got the yearbook, we realized his first name was Harry. - No joke. He was probably 50 at the time. Maybe the last name wasn't a sexual term when he was born.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

these are great, can't belives some of these names.

I once met a guy who's last name was Schmuck.

My wife worked with a lady named Candy Barr.

---------- Post added May-16th-2013 at 10:07 AM ----------

Harry Wang.

Went to school with my brother. Nice kid, never let the name bother him.

:ols::ols::ols::ols: this thread is amazing.

I once went to school with a girl who's name was T9c.

Apparently she was named after a plane or something.

Teeninecee?

---------- Post added May-16th-2013 at 12:21 PM ----------

these are great' date=' can't belives some of these names.

I once met a guy who's last name was Schmuck.

My wife worked with a lady named Candy Barr.

---------- Post added May-16th-2013 at 10:07 AM ----------

:ols::ols::ols::ols: this thread is amazing.

Did she go to school in southern Maryland? The name Candie Barr sounds familiar.

Archived