Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Funny REAL Names

Teller

There was a kid in my school named "Morgan Morgan." My last name begins with "Mu," so I was right behind him when we graduated high school. People in the crowd were still laughing at his name when they called my name to walk the stage and get my diploma. :ols:

My mother once had a patient named Holger dink. Apparently a popular German name.

We had a congressman named Dick sweat and he actually used it during his campaign.

And the ultimate in cruelty we have a family from my area that actually named there four boys Chevy, Toyota ford and dodge.

I used to work with a guy named Johnny Long. We work in computer attack/defense, and he went more into the attacking side. His business cards used to read:

Johnny Long

Penetration Tester

His dad was hired at my old contract later (after Johnny left) and his dad's name is Richard Long, AKA Dick Long. Needless to say, their family has a pretty good sense of humor.

My kid's pediatrican's name in Rockville, MD is Hari Sachs - no lie, google it........I just knew her as Dr. Sachs until I was walking out of the Dr's office and saw her business card sitting there. I about died - of course I grabbed a few of the cards as well

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Archived