Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Funny REAL Names

Teller

Maybe you've been spending too much time in strip clubs. ;)

I know it was a joke, but actually, I haven't been in one in over 25 years. I swear to god there was a girl named Candie Barr that went to one of the local high schools in Waldorf and lived in Waldorf when I was growing up.

Oh snap... I guess she was lying to me? Well played....

Naw, it's a lie, don't give her the benefit. The reason is that I had someone say they "knew someone" who had the exact same name.

This reminds me of some stories kids would tell that ended up being urban legends, and I still do not understand (especially with adults) why people would say "my friend" or "I know someone." No, you don't. Why are you trying to sell me this lie? If you said, you "heard" or if someone duped you and you at least said, "Oh, a friend of mine friend."

But so often people would frame it as, "I KNOW THIS PERSON" or separated by just one extra degree, that i can't help but feel people are casual liars.

• 2 months later...

Ulysses Corwin Nevermissashot is bank robber's real name

The man accused of robbing the U.S. Bank in Quilcene, Washington may just have the best bank-robbing name ever: Ulysses Corwin Nevermissashot.  Nevermissashot, 26, allegedly robbed a bank teller at gunpoint -- the first robbery at the branch since it opened in the 1970s. No shots were fired, according to the Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office.

Click on the link for the full article

these are great, can't belives some of these names.

I once met a guy who's last name was Schmuck.

My wife worked with a lady named Candy Barr.

The attorney in Pennsylvania?  I worked with her one time several years ago.  She got married since then, but kept "Barr" and hyphenated, if I recall correctly.

My roommate in college was born David Raper.  Had his name legally changed almost immediately after he turned 18.

A close friend of mine went to nursing school with La7Quisha.  The "7" was for good luck, and silent.

Archived