Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Are we at a point where firing Haslett NOW should be seriously considered?

Commander PK

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I've seen enough personally. I don't care what kind of beating the team or organization would take in the media for a move like that. We don't have the personnel in the secondary, and we don't have the coaches. Replace Haslett with Morris, and we take our lumps this season.

If we can't stop anybody's offense the season is lost anyway. We will lose every single game while the offense puts up 30 points.

I understand everyone wanting to fire him, but lets be serious here. We have a crappy secondary because we've had to address other issues, and a banged up front 7. St Louis didn't really start moving last week until Rak and Carriker went out.

This knee jerk stuff is what has set this franchise back so much

I understand everyone wanting to fire him, but lets be serious here. We have a crappy secondary because we've had to address other issues, and a banged up front 7. St Louis didn't really start moving last week until Rak and Carriker went out.

Actually it was a joke GM for a decade. This isn't knee jerk, Haslett has led piss poor defenses his entire tenure here. It's not a 3-game stretch.

the thing is though is this really knee-jerk at this point. Every single week the same thing is playing itself out. If I was an opposing offensive coordinator I would literally throw deep and over the middle constantly. This defense has shown they cannot stop ANYONE.

the thing is though is this really knee-jerk at this point. Every single week the same thing is playing itself out. If I was an opposing offensive coordinator I would literally throw deep and over the middle constantly. This defense has shown they cannot stop ANYONE.

Going deep over the middle.... That sounds like we need better safeties.

Weird. What was our biggest concern on the defense coming into this year? If I had to take a stab in the dark I would say it was the safeties we put out there

The tipping point HAS to be against the Bucs next week. If we concede more than 28 points again and put on the same sorry showing, Haslett has to be gone. Look how the Rams offense played against the bears this week as opposed to us.

Josh Freeman has looked TERRIBLE the past couple weeks. Absolutely garbage. If we make him out to look like pro-bowlers like we did Bradford and Dalton it only proves that offensive coordinators have Haslett's number and theres nothing he do to change it.

No. This isn't knee jerk. It's reality. Our defense sucks.

Archived