Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Best Worst Movies Ever Thread

skinsfan07

Well this is a tough one to narrow down to just one choice. I'll make mine Showgirls. It's such a trainwreck but you at times get sucked into watching at least a few minutes of it when it's on cable. You keep wondering if any of the cast was really taking any of this seriously at any point tho I'm sure the Saved By The Bell girl was as this was both the start AND the end of her film career. Yikes. And an honorable mention shout out to "They Saved Hitler's Brain" :ols:

Blast From The Past

Blast from the past was awesome... I loved it... Imagine Brendan Frazier playing a guy from another time period... I've never seen anything like it before...

Imagine it was like Brendan Frazier got locked in a huge sphere full of people he didn't understand....

Or Got defrosted from the stone age and had to adapt to a culture he didn't understand...

The Wicker Man

Simply. Awesome.

Do you mean the original or the delightful remake with Nicholas Cage? "Killing me won't bring back your ****ING HONEY!!!!"

Speaking of remakes or bad films, did anyone else hear that they're remaking The Rocketeer?http://www.hitfix.com/news/remake-of-the-rocketeer-being-eyed-at-disney

And as far as my own personal nomination, I'm going with Road House. So over the top, but I can't turn it off if it's on TV.

Somebody already mentioned Troll 2 and the documentary about it, that has got to be #1 in this category. I don't think I would have appreciated T2 as much if I hadn't seen BWM first. It's amazing how the director was completely serious, and didn't even realize what a joke his movie was.

Also, The Big Hit with Mark Wahlberg and Lou Diamond Philips was an awesome bad movie. Shoot Em Up with Clive Owen is great.

Some of those Sci-Fi originals are fantastic. Attack of the Sabertooth was my favorite.

Do you mean the original or the delightful remake with Nicholas Cage?.

The Cage masterpiece. I honestly don't know how the director even continued to make that movie. Personally, I'd have destroyed the set and ripped up the script after filming the first 10 minutes. The worst part about all of that was that this movie was recommended to me by a friend. I already was not a fan of Cage at the time, but this movie turned me into a full blown ACMA (Anti Cage Movie Activist). The movie is so awkward that it really is funny, and anyone who became bored/irate got their full moneys worth after that last scene. I was rolling during the bee attack.

Edit, I'd also consider Little Nicky as an awesomely bad movie as well.

Death Wish 3

Full of Win and Fail.

Bronson was like 100 when this was filmed.

the villan with the reverse mohawk was a classic

the highlight: He sends for his friend Wildey - a handgun version of a elephant gun - to kill a speedy purse snatcher/killer named the giggler.

The ending is classic, where he basically machine guns dozens of rioting thugs... plus a wild score by Jimmy Page.

Archived