Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CSN - Look, it's RG3 in a Redskins uniform! (trading card)

HapHaszard

http://www.csnwashington.com/football-washington-redskins/redskins-talk/Look-its-RG3-in-a-Redskins-uniform?blockID=700352&feedID=6355

here hasn't been a shortage of pictures of Robert Griffin III pictures around but he's either been in a suit or adidas gear or in other attire besides a Redskins uniform.

That was remedied today by the release of RG3's rookie card from Panini America:

click on the link for the picture of the card

Yet another photoshopped picture of RG3, no shortage of these around here haha. Kinda lame they wouldnt even actually have him get in a Redskins uniform for the picture, it looks so stupid and unprofessional that they'd stick a photoshopped picture on their cards.

Do they still create rookie cards like this one with the bubble gum inside? I want to get a couple of RG3 rookie cards for my sons but I don't want these photoshopped ones.

http://www.sbaycards.com/images/18/400146597718.JPG

Yes, though not necessarily in a game uniform if they are a rookie. Check out Topps from the last few years. Last year was understandable due to the lockout:

http://www.redskinscardmuseum.com/modern-redskins-team-sets.html << PS This is an awesome site. Click on the home link and check out all the cool Redskins stuff.

I absolutely hate the white on white, its so plain and dull.

^

Man, this is the BURGUNDY & GOLD. Burgundy jerseys with gold pants at home, and white jerseys with burgundy pants away. It honors both eras that we wore these combos, and it gives us a unique look.

It's a white on white crime.

:rotflmao: niiiiice.

I actually like the white on white uni's, but traditionally, the burgundy & gold is my favorite. I love the Burgundy jerseys with the gold (yellow) pants. But the white on whites could be the away unis.

I absolutely hate the white on white, its so plain and dull.

C'mon man it looks badassssssssss. I also like the burgundy on burgundyolineburgundy.jpg

Not so crazy about jason campbell though. that guy sucks

---------- Post added May-1st-2012 at 10:47 PM ----------

Hey, used the card to make myself a sig. Hail!

HANDy work there! looks good

White on white brings back great memories of the 2005-06 season when the Redskins won five straight games to get into the playoffs, among them, the thrashing the Skins gave the Cowboys behind Cooley's three TDs and the game against the Cardinals when Clinton Portis latched onto Mike Sellers jersey to get into the endzone.

White on white brings back great memories of the 2005-06 season when the Redskins won five straight games to get into the playoffs, among them, the thrashing the Skins gave the Cowboys behind Cooley's three TDs and the game against the Cardinals when Clinton Portis latched onto Mike Sellers jersey to get into the endzone.

Agreed, I liked the white on white unis. I wouldn't mind seeing them again every once in a while.

On a separate note, I really wish they would change the gold pants from three stripes to two stripes. We're the only team in the league with two thick stripes on our pants, and I think it brings a unique Redskin feel to the uniforms.

Yeah, how I feel about a team's unis has a lot to do with how they play. I thought the Broncos' new uni's in the late 90's were hideous, until they won a Super Bowl.

Loved our D when we wore white on white.

Archived