Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If you see a NFL head coach at a NFL players house who is under contract...

HRNY4ZRNY

What does that mean?

Did not think this belonged in the Stadium but Im very curious as to why this would happen...

Checking in with him to see how hes doing?

Letting him know hes going to be traded?

Why would a NFL Head Coach go to a players house in the middle of the day?

What does that mean?

Did not think this belonged in the Stadium but Im very curious as to why this would happen...

Checking in with him to see how hes doing?

Letting him know hes going to be traded?

Why would a NFL Head Coach go to a players house in the middle of the day?

He is in the market for some pottery?

OK heres the explanation.

I didnt want to put it on the Stadium because I didnt personally see it.

My co-worker saw Mike Shanahan at Trent Williams house. He called me very excited and by the time I got over there, there was a car leaving (like a black lincoln town car) with really dark tints leaving. My friend said he was 110% sure it was Mike Shanahan.

Could be any number of reasons... But, isn't it illegal to have any kind of contact between coaches and players at this point? How about not throwing a certain coach under the bus on a well trafficked forum?

Probably checking up on him and having a personal one on one visit away from everyone else. As the article below said, he doesn't want him to go down the path of no return.

Mike Shanahan challenges Trent Williams, sees change in Fred Davis

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/football-insider/post/mike-shanahan-challenges-trent-williams-sees-change-in-fred-davis/2012/01/02/gIQAfaexWP_blog.html

Could be any number of reasons... But, isn't it illegal to have any kind of contact between coaches and players at this point? How about not throwing a certain coach under the bus on a well trafficked forum?

How is it illegal for a coach to talk to his players? Players are coming in all the time in the offseason to train and whatnot, voluntarily. It's against the rules to make them do organized activities or practice and whatnot except during official OTA's and mini-camps, but just coming to talk?

How is it illegal for a coach to talk to his players? Players are coming in all the time in the offseason to train and whatnot, voluntarily. It's against the rules to make them do organized activities or practice and whatnot except during official OTA's and mini-camps, but just coming to talk?

I'm still confused with this new CBA crap, but I had heard coaches still aren't allowed to talk to players. Could be blatantly false. This new CBA makes my head hurt.

Archived