Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

So even Tosh.0 took a shot at the Redskins last night

kiingspadee

The sad part is that if we'd just done what we normally do and got swept by the Giants we wouldn't even have to worry about getting our qb of the future this year in the draft. They might not have won the SB either since the Giants seemed to get hot after we blew them out, both times in fact.
Agree but Tosh was spot on last night . And I say to my Giant friends how we beat crap out of them this year and they reply with but who has the ring .

Said "clearly a team that lost to the Redskins twice in the regular season is the best team in the world"

Used to like you Daniel...but now I feel sad :(

I thought it was funny and it was actually a bigger knock on the GMEN cause we sucked this year but managed to beat them twice...

Tosh.0 seems like kind of a basement masterbater. He is clearly still firmly intrenched in the closet. I never heard of him untill this post but its easy to see that his attempts at humour are of the "yo mamma so ugly" type of burns. That stuff gets old. Eli looks like a handycapped person? No kidding Sherlock we all knew that so it shouldn't be suprisingly funny.

Tosh.0 seems like kind of a basement masterbater. He is clearly still firmly intrenched in the closet. I never heard of him untill this post but its easy to see that his attempts at humour are of the "yo mamma so ugly" type of burns. That stuff gets old. Eli looks like a handycapped person? No kidding Sherlock we all knew that so it shouldn't be suprisingly funny.

Not really. And I'd suggest you watch an episode in it's entirety.

Dude is HILARIOUS. I love his show and his humor.

Said "clearly a team that lost to the Redskins twice in the regular season is the best team in the world"

Used to like you Daniel...but now I feel sad :(

It didn't sound like he was taking a shot at that Skins more than he was shooting down how mediocre the Super Bowl Champions are. This Media vs. the Skins :pooh: has gotten old. Fact: the Skins are a bad team and they beat the GMen in two games this year.

Archived