Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

So even Tosh.0 took a shot at the Redskins last night

kiingspadee

Can't argue with funny; and to say the Skins have been a laughing stock the last couple years is no joke... zing! Tosh.0 is pretty darn funny most of the time, and that's all you can ask from a guy who makes a living off of ridiculing ridiculous youtube videos and gossip headlines. The picture of Eli is classic eli-624x422.jpg

and can really only be topped by a couple other ones... eli-manning.jpg ...and eli.jpg?w=614&h=415

HAIL!

FINALLY! Somebody who think he's not funny. Like most things the mass like, he's overrated.

The best comedy comes from unscripted events, not TV shows.

So because the majority of people think he is funny and you don't...that makes him overrated?

That's kind of a screwed up logic.

I think you just have a different sense of humor than most people would be more accurate.

So because the majority of people think he is funny and you don't...that makes him overrated?

That's kind of a screwed up logic.

I think you just have a different sense of humor than most people would be more accurate.

I understand what skinsfan was saying though. You can apply it too anything.

Take Soulja Boy songs for example. He was really mainstream at one point, but that doesn't change the fact that he's a garbage rapper with no talent.

Cici's Pizza makes a lot of money, that doesn't change the fact that their pizza is horrible...at least in the 757.

I understand what skinsfan was saying though. You can apply it too anything.

Take Soulja Boy songs for example. He was really mainstream at one point, but that doesn't change the fact that he's a garbage rapper with no talent.

Cici's Pizza makes a lot of money, that doesn't change the fact that their pizza is horrible...at least in the 757.

It's definitely not just in the 757. There's a reason we call it Fece's Pizza.

um, no.

6 out of 10 people in this country probably hate his show cause it is so offensive.

It is meant to be offensive, that's the whole point of his routine and people that take offense to it are just too sensitive. He dishes it out to all groups of people equally and makes fun of himself just as much if not more than any1 else he rips on

Not offended. We ARE that bad, and until we aren't we're fair game just like the other teams in the NFL that we make fun of for sucking.

For real though, does anybody actually think he is gay. I know its part of his schtick, but sometimes he does it so well I start to really wonder if he is.

Not offended. We ARE that bad, and until we aren't we're fair game just like the other teams in the NFL that we make fun of for sucking.

For real though, does anybody actually think he is gay. I know its part of his schtick, but sometimes he does it so well I start to really wonder if he is.

I think he's one of those guys that will go the extra mile for a laugh, you know? Hell, he did a bit where he went to a water park, sat at the bottom of a huge slide,and had someone roll a bowling ball down the slide and into his crotch.

The ambiguously gay bit gets people to laugh, so he runs with it.

Archived