Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

So even Tosh.0 took a shot at the Redskins last night

kiingspadee

He's hilarious, I have no problem with that. The road to being considered the best in the NFL hasn't gone through Washington in twenty years.

I know you mean since we actually won it, but since you seem to accept that it did this time as well, we actually swept the Cowboys in '95 when they won the super bowl as well. Not to mention beating the Packers last year. And the Patriots in 04(?) the year they won it. It goes through here a lot....just not for us.

Ditto. That show is great because it's so unbelievably offensive.

Love the Skins joke.

yeah man, I mean, i can see how that is not a lot of people's brand of humor. I can't beileve my ears on some of the stuff he says but in the end I know 99% of it is for shock value.

I'm hispanic and I died laughing when he had a clip of a person at a Mexican birthday party catching themselves on fire after blowing out candles - the woman was okay, but after thrashing around like crazy and knocking a bunch of stuff over, Tosh goes ..."well at least there are a lot of people there with cleaning experience." Man, I know that is bad and offensive, but I swear I died laughing. He also rags on everyone, whites, blacks, asians ... its good stuff.

I thought it was funny. LOL Eli does look like he's mentally handicapped. Love Tosh but lately he's been doing too many bits with kids involved. Everything else is fair game. But the kid bits are creepy and just not funny.
The kid videos are becoming a meme, especially since the "I hate football" video, that you just can't avoid mentioning. Like on youtube and the Bang Cartoon Radio Hour. (www.bangcartoon.com)

At first I was like "great another loser tries to get hits mentioning the skins", but seeing the video there's comedy. Might look up his other videos away from work.

The sad part is that if we'd just done what we normally do and got swept by the Giants we wouldn't even have to worry about getting our qb of the future this year in the draft. They might not have won the SB either since the Giants seemed to get hot after we blew them out, both times in fact.

Archived